No announcement yet.

Fearit22 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey fearit, bad news mangg theres 50/50 chance that i wont make it to the meet, u know i still aint got my car running. im gonna try to get one of my homeboi to go so i can get a ride, but not sure if he wanna go. aite den hope i make it tomoroe
    Last edited by gdout90accord; 11-28-2004, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
      Is there a lighter weight hood you could purchase, it seems like you still have stock.
      Not to be a smart ass, but take a closer look at the pictures. The hood kind of blends in with the color of my car at times so it's hard to tell it's carbon fiber. I didn't get to weigh the hood, but I'm guessing it's around 20 something pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
        good weigh in...is there more that u were thinking about taking out?
        There are a couple more small things I might take out, but nothing else too major for now. I think I might be able to get it into the 2400's by the time I'm done.

Comment

ig your at 2400 with what you have removed then i must be like 2000 DAM I need to weigh my car
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Well I have a lot more removed than what I said ... don't ever give away all my secrets

Comment

i think you lie

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                i think you lie
                Hmmm...this coming from a person with a pink car

Comment

Pink? optamologist bro you should see one

Comment

Pink? optamologist bro you should see one
                    Dictionary ... you should use one lol. I'm just joking so calm down.

Comment

dude im very interested in your weight, 2400 and you still have A/C so what you mean you are mad light? me confused

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
                        Hmmm...this coming from a person with a pink car
                        dude...not cool. I'd be disgusted if someone flat out called my car pink...its OBVIOUSLY got more of a purplish tint to it
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

hahaha LOL

thats sooo great... i think its like a lighter purple also.... its all good................................... PWNED!

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

dude im very interested in your weight, 2400 and you still have A/C so what you mean you are mad light? me confused
                              Read what I wrote again. I was saying I think I can get it into the 2400's... as of right now it's 2550.

Comment

your still dam sexy bro LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X