No announcement yet.

CustomLowz : 1993 Accord 10th A.E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

booo cell phone cameras, hooray kitted accord!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
      booo cell phone cameras, hooray kitted accord!
      lol

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
        lol

is a sold on ur sig?
        how much did you sell it for?
        MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

too bad its sold ........is it?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
            too bad its sold ........is it?
            Originally posted by samuri88

is a sold on ur sig?
            how much did you sell it for?
            Yup, she's gone... Sold her for 6.5K to a person in Victoria British Colombia Canada.. He flew to NY and drove her home... 3500 mile road trip and no problems at all!

Comment

Yup, she's gone... Sold her for 6.5K to a person in Victoria British Colombia Canada.. He flew to NY and drove her home... 3500 mile road trip and no problems at all!

its a Honda..........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

so whats next man?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                  so whats next man?
                  I've got my other accord, and im going to buy my moms 03 maxima... going to work on paying some student loans off, then going to save for a house

Comment

I've got my other accord, and im going to buy my moms 03 maxima... going to work on paying some student loans off, then going to save for a house
                    Your cool, good luck.
                    Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

Originally posted by Old School
                      Your cool, good luck.
                      Thanks

Comment

Looks like the new owner of your car is trying to make a big profit off of it...
                        http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/car/762137483.html

Comment

"Car was chosen as the car pictured on the front of DB7tuner.coms 2008 yearly calender." - quoted off listing.

Someone can't identify and spell. Fail. lol.
                          $6.5k to $11k wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by 91blkcoupe View Post
                            looks Like The New Owner Of Your Car Is Trying To Make A Big Profit Off Of It...

Bwahahahahahahahaahahaha!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mike
                              for Sale Is My 1993 Honda Accord Lx 10th Anniversary Edition, Built In Marysville, Ohio. It Is A Drivable Showcar. 125,000 Kms
                              This Car Is Originally From New York It Has Won Numerous Trophies, Including In 2007 When It Won 1) Lowest Car In New York State, 2) Best Neon Light Display, 3) Peoples Choice Award.
                              Here Is The List Of Upgrades Etc,
                              Ractive Cold Air Intake Set Up.
                              Tuned Stainless Steel Exhuast System From Front Too Back.
                              Slotted And Cross Drilled Racing Brake Rotors. 4 Wheel Antilock Disc Brakes.
                              Custom Snake Skin Headliner, Sub Box And Trunk Floor As Well As Rear Of Back Seat.
                              Custom Tail Lights From A Saleen.
                              Custom Tilt Top Trunk Lid.
                              Custom Bmw Z3 Side Mirrors With Signal Lights In Them.
                              Chrome Dash Insert.
                              Custom Jl Audio Stereo System Including 3 10" Jl Subs
                              Indash Dvd Stereo With 7" Folding Motorized Screen. Very Loud Stereo With The Heaviest Gauge Wiring I've Ever Seen.
                              Viper Alarm System With Pager Remote.
                              4 Cylinder 2200r 16 Valve Honda Engine With Shaved Valve Cover.
                              4 Speed Automatic Transmission With Shift Kit And Lock Up Converter. It's Basically A 5 Speed Automatic.
                              Power Windows, Locks, Steering, Brakes.
                              Tilt Steering, Cruise Control (that Works Perfectly).
                              18" Rims With Dunlop High Speed Low Pro Tires.
                              This Car Is Also Air Cylindered (like Air Bags Only Better), With 10 Switch Control Box, 2 Compressors And A 250lb Psi Tank.
                              Lots Of Custom Work Including Shaved Rear Door Handles, Shaved Antennae, And Shaved Valve Cover.
                              Car Has Ground Effects Lights All The Way Around As Well As In The Car Under Dash And In Trunk.
                              This Car Has A One Of A Kind Show Winning Paint Job. Car Was Chosen As The Car Pictured On The Front Of Db7tuner.coms 2008 Yearly Calender. Buyer Will Recieve Unopened Calendar With The Car.
                              Can Email More Pics To Interested Buyer.
                              Buyer Will Not Be Dissapointed With This Car.
                              Bwahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by 91blkcoupe View Post
                                Looks like the new owner of your car is trying to make a big profit off of it...
                                "Custom tail lights from a Saleen".

1999 BMW M3
                                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                                X