Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrlraa
    we still have to get a pic of are cars together
    Yes we do, we have only been trying for the past 2 years now...

Comment

Comment

Comment

The Headliner... Snakepring Moleskin
          Last edited by CustomLowz; 12-02-2006, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Hahaha we had the same SR filter....Ractive ftw!!!

Untill last week, i changed mine to some power force or some shit cuz it was in need of a change.

Anywho matt that shit is looking good. Whats the toggle switch in the middle of your dash for? The one where the rear defrost usually is??

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
              Hahaha we had the same SR filter....Ractive ftw!!!

Untill last week, i changed mine to some power force or some shit cuz it was in need of a change.

Anywho matt that shit is looking good. Whats the toggle switch in the middle of your dash for? The one where the rear defrost usually is??
              That used to be the LED for my alarm, but I changed it to the bass knob for the stereo system... Now i can turn it down alittle.

Comment

holy crap, u were having fun with the camera i guess...

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                  holy crap, u were having fun with the camera i guess...
                  ummm... maybe...

Comment

Just some pics of the goodies... going into the car for this year...

JL12w7 cam out... (3) JL 10W3's going in... Boxed wrapped with snake print fabric.

Picture of my valve cover and tank... (painted Titanium, with some Prizmatique flake to match the car)

Here is where I am now... Trunk is stripped... Just gotta vacuum the crap out of it, and bang down my spare tire area (somehow was pushed up). After that, im gonna remove the amps. and put the back seat in... From there gonna put the tank, compressors, subs, and amps into the trunk, while trying to have a foot of trunk space (for a foldable chair, or small cooler)

Stripped trunk...

My car as she sits in my garage...

Comment

Cant believe how much crap can accumulate under the amp rack... But hey, you can see my floor bar!

Quick little vacuum job...

Rear seat in place...

Comment

Tinted the side markers on the tail lamps...

Getting the Tank ready to re-install...

Comment

Man! Can't wait to see this new setup. It's gonna be crazy

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Thanks... Gonna update more tomorrow, when I put the new floor into the trunk. and maybe start to install and plumb some of the air suspension...

Comment

I see shes coming along great buddy cant wait to see her finished...
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Just started working today, and i was attacked by a few bumble bees... after that, they left me alone. (here are some pics of them tormenting me...)

Then just got alittle more done... Tank is plumbed... Just have to secure the lines, and clean up the wiring. After that, I can install the subs behind the tank, and build a nice amp rack to hold the 2 amps inside the car (behind the rear seat)

Comment

Working...
                                X