Acclude Video (cruisin v.3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh* H22's. Ya gotta love em. Awesome vid btw
    O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

Nice Vid! I queued it up in my media player and watched it lots of times.Really impressive.H22s really rule.Hey,I noticed that there is sound when you turn on your car like ask you to fasten your seatbelt or something like that,how is that possible? Maybe it's a dumb question but I am really curious about this as it sounds really cool to me!

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

Comment

Originally posted by exexexex
        Hey,I noticed that there is sound when you turn on your car like ask you to fasten your seatbelt or something like that,how is that possible? Maybe it's a dumb question but I am really curious about this as it sounds really cool to me!
        ha, yeah... i like it too. it's actually my radar detector making that noise. it's got a voice recording for lots of other stuff too. i'm pretty sure it's a radio shack one... but i got it used from a friend for like 40 bucks.

Comment

o,thank you! Radio Shack ones are so nice that having this function.I was wondering about this for a long time and thinking it might be some expensive voice system,haha. Actually that voice is provided by the detecter itself or you record it? It will activate when you start your engine? So intelligent!
          And i watched it once again.The sound of the engine is really nice.My F22 only makes some crappy sound.Gotta do the swap if budget allows.
          Last edited by exexexex; 08-16-2004, 01:10 AM.

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

Comment

Originally posted by exexexex
            Actually that voice is provided by the detecter itself or you record it? It will activate when you start your engine? So intelligent!
            it's actually pre-recorded on the detector when you buy it. and it starts whenever the car is either in the battery ON position or when the car is actually started... it's nice.

Comment

Cool! Thanx,I will try to find one.Yet the the radio shack here might now sell radio shack brand radar detectors.....

Comment

Very nice man. Go idea on the music mix. I wonder who's truck that is in the background??????

Comment

I love the start
                  R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

nice video. especially the background music. i would like to race some of you east coast peeps sometime. prolly wont get a chance though. oh well, keep the torque tires....errr....fires burnin'.

178 whp and 148 torque (mustang dyno)
                    14.8 @ 93 in 1/4 mile-in Accord
                    ??.? @ ?? in 1/4 mile-in Civic

Comment

Nice vid mang. I just got one beef. AUTOMATIC TRANNY!! An auto to manual swap is the final step my friend. Other than that, the car is looking great, like usual.
                      "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

Originally posted by 1CrawlinAccord
                        I just got one beef. AUTOMATIC TRANNY!!
                        yeh.. 5 speed.. workin on it

Comment

LOL i will love to see that happen I will own you here shortly you better watch out

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
                            LOL i will love to see that happen I will own you here shortly you better watch out
                            you're going down dunkinuts... DOWN

Comment

can you send me a copy of the background music you used in the video. i have some stuff i want to use it on if thats okay with you. i will be sure and post the finaly product on here for ya.

178 whp and 148 torque (mustang dyno)
                              14.8 @ 93 in 1/4 mile-in Accord
                              ??.? @ ?? in 1/4 mile-in Civic

Comment

bump so that all the newcomers can see this awsome video
                                www.2camcrew.com

Comment

Working...
                                X