No announcement yet.

C Mak Turbo Teaser Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no..you read you fuckign twat..dont make me expose your fat face like i did before

anyway

since the worlds sensitive..he was thinking that he doesnt have compressor surge JUST cause he has a bov..thats how he worded it..you get compressor surge with
    http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1754893
    read up on that thread

"Compressor surge is what happens when you're boosting, the turbo has built up all this pressurized air moving at high speed in your intake pipe, and then you take your foot off the gas - the throttle plate closes, and all that air has nowhere to go. If you have a BOV, the valve opens and vents the pressure all out. If you DON'T have a BOV or your BOV is not functioning correctly, all that pressure has to work its way BACKWARDS through your turbo which is still trying to push it forward. This results in very nasty sounds and damage to your turbo's bearings"

you probably have a fucked up bov..if you still have that sound with your bov on

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
      no..you read you fuckign twat..dont make me expose your fat face like i did before

anyway

since the worlds sensitive..he was thinking that he doesnt have compressor surge JUST cause he has a bov..thats how he worded it..you get compressor surge with
      read up on that thread

"Compressor surge is what happens when you're boosting, the turbo has built up all this pressurized air moving at high speed in your intake pipe, and then you take your foot off the gas - the throttle plate closes, and all that air has nowhere to go. If you have a BOV, the valve opens and vents the pressure all out. If you DON'T have a BOV or your BOV is not functioning correctly, all that pressure has to work its way BACKWARDS through your turbo which is still trying to push it forward. This results in very nasty sounds and damage to your turbo's bearings"

you probably have a fucked up bov..if you still have that sound with your bov on
      ahh dude i was acting kind. now your just a making a moron out of yourself.
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

i love you to

Comment

Originally posted by DhN

anyway

read up on that thread

Hopefully that explains to people. LoL I dont see how people cant tell compressor surge literally. Its like a flutter. Most old school rally/race cars have a lot of compressor surge especially the group b rally cars for example. BUT its a rally car not a dd. On a DD keep runnin your car like that your gonna do some damage as I already mentioned.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

That sounds exactly like a blitz bov.

YOu sure you don't not have a bov?

Compressor surge sounds nothing like that. At all. And a wastegate isnt anything near that loud or cool sounding.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
              ahh dude i was acting kind. now your just a making a moron out of yourself.
              He made an ass out of you because you don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

sounds like compressor surge to me.... then again, i dont pay much attention or care to FI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuNTnA5A2Fo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkkA-...elated&search=

that is all.
                Last edited by SMseagren83; 07-15-2007, 01:45 AM.
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Compressor surge is a myth.

Comment

I dunno I have some videos of some old group B audi rally cars. Seem pretty loud to me lol. http://youtube.com/watch?v=DGIiarIrUCI Toward the end some exterior shots of car you kinda hear it. Dunno what the audis ran for BOV or if they did. Ill have to check it out one of my videos has a view of the engine.

EDIT: http://youtube.com/watch?v=yJjBzSKN7...elated&search=

Walter Rohrl is my idol haha. That old man can drive. Too bad Group B is banned.
                    Last edited by NAiL05; 07-15-2007, 02:06 AM.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

compressor surge is a sound the turbo makes when the compressed air is traped beteween the closed throttle plate and the turbo, the resulting sound is the turbo trying and turning backwards thus causing impeller failure and ruined bearings!! a bov or air bypass valve vents the compressed air out before the pressure can build when the throttle plate shuts. (but most of you should know this) if your bov is not routed to the right vacum port it can cause compressor surge, if the bov is set up to stiff it can cause compressor surge. just because you have a bov does not mean toy wont have compressor surge!!!!!! the search function is your friend use it
                      Last edited by sleepycb7; 07-15-2007, 07:46 PM.
                      some cars have wings cuz they look cool.
                      some cars have wings cuz they increase efficiency.
                      some cars have wings to keep them from taking flight.
                      f1 fan

Comment

Working...
                      X