Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my first time at the dyno with H22accord 4 vids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy
    never heard of him.

And the reason I hoped it wasnt Dave Lee was because i KNOW he IS a GREAT tuner, especially for honda's. I was just hoping that it wasnt him tuning you and left your tune "incomplete".

Some tuners just are very conservative, and it looks like this is one of them.
    Better to be conservative than blow somethin up lol. Yea for NSX WITH NAWSSSS.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

It's not better when you pay money for to get tuned and you dont make much power, or torque for that matter.

there's a border line between being conservative and being a pussy. When you dyno, most tuners have a paper that they make the owner of the car sign before anything. it states that the engine will be put through hell and it is not the tuners fault if it blows up.

thats the gist of it, not exactly word per word, lol.

but much more timing could be had from that engine. we'll see. Hopefully, i'll get to tune an h22 with i/h/e before march. I'll be passing out basemaps left and right when i get it done.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

It's not better when you pay money for to get tuned and you dont make much power, or torque for that matter.

there's a border line between being conservative and being a pussy. When you dyno, most tuners have a paper that they make the owner of the car sign before anything. it states that the engine will be put through hell and it is not the tuners fault if it blows up.

but much more timing could be had from that engine. we'll see. Hopefully, i'll get to tune an h22 with i/h/e before march. I'll be passing out basemaps left and right when i get it done.
        that will be cool d112crazy, looking foraward on what the numbers would be.

Comment

. Hopefully, i'll get to tune an h22 with i/h/e before march. I'll be passing out basemaps left and right when i get it done.

yeah ill prolly want the basemap to play around and test with...
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I was actually referring to you I might drive down there some time, or maybe to cory's and tune one of you fuckers.

Comment

I was actually referring to you I might drive down there some time, or maybe to cory's and tune one of you fuckers.

ooOOOH. well i dont have an intake (its OEM) and i wont have a header(OEM). lmao. id say to tune corys and give me the map. he has more goodies than i. euroR mani/S2k TB/CAI/UR pulley/ blah blah blah...
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I dont think he'll have that installed by the meet tho. He has intake/exhaust/URpulley, pretty close to what most people on here have and pretty close for even a stock h22.

I will most likely go in my gf's saturn since my car is being ***. But i'll take my intake if you want.

i'd also like to get some stock f22a datalogs in before you swap.

Comment

I dont think he'll have that installed by the meet tho. He has intake/exhaust/URpulley, pretty close to what most people on here have and pretty close for even a stock h22.

I will most likely go in my gf's saturn since my car is being ***. But i'll take my intake if you want.

i'd also like to get some stock f22a datalogs in before you swap.
                  no, no, no. i dont want an intake. lol! i threw mine away and sold my CAI for a reason. yeah well i dont even know when im swapping anymore. Hmotors online is horrible aboout returning calls.

Comment

I wanna get a stock intake tube and jam a filter on there lol.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

whats going on with your car d112crazy? is it acting up on you?

Comment

something with the ignition is fucked up. I dont have the tools to diagnose(all my tools are at home, 3 hours away).

read the bitchalism thread in the NW forum for more info on whats been going on with my car lately.

I highly doubt my car will be able to go to the meet. But im going for sure.

Comment

Craftsman foo lol. I always have my box with me =P with the basic shit at least.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Sign me up for one of those basemaps

Comment

Originally posted by 1990HybridCB7
                              Sign me up for one of those basemaps
                              x2!!! I am still kickin your ass if my shit blows up

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thanks for showing some love fellas.

Comment

Working...
                                X