Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my first time at the dyno with H22accord 4 vids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just keep trying peeps.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
      Only the middle video worked for me
      same here, however I want VTEC now LOL... good numbers man

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

wow...ur motor sounds nice!
        DEVOTE

Comment

just got one new more vidoe in in the tuners car, NSX. check it out!

Comment

can you show pics of the ENTIRE graph please? where is peak torque?

it looks like you didnt even hit peak torque until after vtec. that's a bad thing.

Impressive numbers...if this was a dyno competition for peak hp. but its not. To make the most hp, you need to have peak tq a lot sooner and keep it flat until it just cant go any further. By doing this, you would also gain more hp. I really think you could get more out of it than that.

who was your tuner? IS there any way you could post the map, or at least the ignition table? I'm really interested to see how much advance he ran.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
              can you show pics of the ENTIRE graph please? where is peak torque?

it looks like you didnt even hit peak torque until after vtec. that's a bad thing.

Impressive numbers...if this was a dyno competition for peak hp. but its not. To make the most hp, you need to have peak tq a lot sooner and keep it flat until it just cant go any further. By doing this, you would also gain more hp. I really think you could get more out of it than that.

who was your tuner? IS there any way you could post the map, or at least the ignition table? I'm really interested to see how much advance he ran.
              yeah Ill put some pictures up of the chart, I have three Ill post the second one cuzz the fist one was all over and he didnt give me the last one, the only copy of the last dyno run I did was a picture I shot of the dyno screen but check back with the pics.

Comment

pic is up d112crazy. let me know if everything is good. since you have more experience at the tuners.

Comment

wow. Did you let off at 7k? If you didnt, then your tuner sucks nuts at tuning. Everything just falls flat on its face after 7k.

there's def some more power to be had from that engine.

whos your tuner and how much did you pay?
                  Last edited by d112crzy; 02-04-2007, 12:25 AM.

Comment

wow. Did you let off at 7k? If you didnt, then your tuner sucks nuts at tuning. Everything just falls flat on its face after 7k.

there's def some more power to be had from that engine.

whos your tuner and how much did you pay?
                    are you serious, I thought that 190 whp was the most that my engine can put out, so your saying that it should be more? the tuner I got it done is from the northern washington and I dont think I should give his name out if he does suck cuzz i dont want to give him a bad name, ya feel me. actually that sheet was the second to the last and my last dyno run wich is the firt chart you saw was spiked at 7500 then starts falling about 7700, I remember looking at the last chart. I hope they keep records of those so I can have him fax or email it to me. but you got to remember that my motor is bone stock jdm. only bolt ons and good maintenace. do you know anyone that has I/E/H on their jdm H22 with chipped p28 that puts out more than mine? if so where did they get it tuned? I know its not my fluids because I used the new honda tranny fluid and royal purple synthetic motor oil when done. let me know.

Comment

I wonder if d112crazy is right because I did seemed like that my tuner was rushed because some 50 yr old man was trying to hurry him at the end to get his pustang dynoed. I think total pulls he did was about 6-8 dyno pull. and it cost me about $280 total. I gues this guy is really well know around the skagit and up area. O yeah the 50 yr old guy with the 5.0 mustang that kept on grinning because he was sure that his car was putting out alot more than my family sedan did, so I stuck around to see what his pulls where and he only topped out at 177whp. lol I had to laugh at him so I couldnt help it I told him, whats the matter, how come your 5.0 beast put out less than my 4 banger sedan? lol you should have been their cuzz all he said was, WELLIAAAADUUUNTKNOWWW.lol
                      Last edited by aznpnoyracer; 02-04-2007, 12:53 AM.

Comment

ok, first off. if you have 200whp, but have shitty torque, especially late torque, your hp means nothing.

I would expect AT LEAST 160wtq and I'm SURE you can get to AT LEAST 200whp.

of course, this is TUNED. I know stock h22's wont put out that much.

phatdoughnut made 194whp and like near 160wtq.

Can you feel vtec when it kicks in? if you can, then theres more tuning to do. It should be a smooth transition. When you feel it, that means that right before vtec, the timing is really backed off and when the transition comes, you get the "kick" because of the sudden change.

I really hope the tuner wasnt Dave Lee.

Comment

ok, first off. if you have 200whp, but have shitty torque, especially late torque, your hp means nothing.

I would expect AT LEAST 160wtq and I'm SURE you can get to AT LEAST 200whp.

of course, this is TUNED. I know stock h22's wont put out that much.

phatdoughnut made 194whp and like near 160wtq.

Can you feel vtec when it kicks in? if you can, then theres more tuning to do. It should be a smooth transition. When you feel it, that means that right before vtec, the timing is really backed off and when the transition comes, you get the "kick" because of the sudden change.

I really hope the tuner wasnt Dave Lee.
                          O no! it wasnt dave whoever it is,and no, I dont feel the transition from the vtec anymore like I did before, its 100% smoother, I can only hear it but dont feel it anymore. this dude owns a bad as shop in bellingham they do custom body work, install aftermarket shit the whole 9 yards, I went in the shop for a few minutes before I got tuned and their where mass 10s and 12 second cars in their. like the once you see in the pics. does phatdoughnut have aftermarket clutch and flywheel? cuzz I dont. and Im also running on 17s on low profile. so all those little factors could have contributed to the 10 whp and wtq. Im gonna try again after I get my cams and clutch and with smaller tires then I should get better times cuzz I really think that might tuner put mass effort on getting it right because he was at it for 3-4 hours straight and countless of dyno pulls. I know that my first pull without tuned was 177.5 whp and 145.5wtq.
                          Last edited by aznpnoyracer; 02-04-2007, 01:05 AM.

Comment

okay, for all of you that wundering who tuned my are well he's the one that took 1st place at the honda challenge competition in his eg hatch.his name is Crescent Koe. I guess he's very well known her and canada. so I know that he did a good job on tuning my car. hes the one that was with me in one of the video where he drove his nsx while I video taped.
                            Last edited by aznpnoyracer; 02-04-2007, 01:56 AM.

Comment

how much of you guys know or heard of crescent koe, hes my tuner?

Comment

never heard of him.

And the reason I hoped it wasnt Dave Lee was because i KNOW he IS a GREAT tuner, especially for honda's. I was just hoping that it wasnt him tuning you and left your tune "incomplete".

Some tuners just are very conservative, and it looks like this is one of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X