Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Underground Racing In Fl In My H22 Cb7!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
    what i mean to say is: WORK ON UR CAMERA SKILLZ
    Thats cold bro, thats not right...
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

lol its all good this time you can drive and ill film
      ]

Comment

fuck it shit happens,we got plenty more saturdays

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
          fuck it shit happens,we got plenty more saturdays

I know but im still FUCKING PISSED....you know what dave bring the other camera next with battries, memory card and ready to and i will give you footage. You know which camrea im talking about...........

My Old Baby
          SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
            lol its all good this time you can drive and ill film
            get your tranny fixed and I will...

My Old Baby
            SOLD TO

Comment

link Fixed!!!!

http://media.putfile.com/blah-69-93
              ]

Comment

i stayed up to 4 in the morning last night making this somebody better watch the NEW ONE!
                ]

Comment

sweet video man i miss o-towns underground so freakin bad ... anyone still runnin heizelman? or have the cops locked it down tight?

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
                    sweet video man i miss o-towns underground so freakin bad ... anyone still runnin heizelman? or have the cops locked it down tight?
                    never heard of it, i just discovered this shit lately, ive had some friends in srt-4's that have been going to it for a while, but i never really got into it until i moved back down from ny
                    ]

Comment

thats every weekend around here bro...but with alot faster cars.
                      1992 Honda Prelude S - Swapped F22A6 - Turbo 16g Powered!

Mods: 3" Exhaust,450CC Injectors, DSM Manifold, DSM Ported 16g, Stealthmode Oil Line Kit, RFL BOV, JDM Black Housing Headlights, Clear Corners, Tinted Tails, Forbidden Short Shifter, Front Mount Intercooler, Chipped and Tuned P06 ECU - Tuned With Uberdata, Lowered 1.7,6 Puck Clutch"

PARTING OUT F22A1

Comment

Originally posted by ludeude1992
                        thats every weekend around here bro...but with alot faster cars.
                        yeahh right faster then a ford gt!? if so im movving there asap
                        ]

Comment

thats one narrow road (at the end)

Comment

well we all go to york, pa ...last summer there was nissan vs toyota night....there were over 15 600whp + ++++++ toyota/nissan cars that showed up...one of them being my friends 800hp single turbo supra...haha fuckin rediculous times...

Mods: 3" Exhaust,450CC Injectors, DSM Manifold, DSM Ported 16g, Stealthmode Oil Line Kit, RFL BOV, JDM Black Housing Headlights, Clear Corners, Tinted Tails, Forbidden Short Shifter, Front Mount Intercooler, Chipped and Tuned P06 ECU - Tuned With Uberdata, Lowered 1.7,6 Puck Clutch"

PARTING OUT F22A1

Comment

Originally posted by ludeude1992
                              well we all go to york, pa ...last summer there was nissan vs toyota night....there were over 15 600whp + ++++++ toyota/nissan cars that showed up...one of them being my friends 800hp single turbo supra...haha fuckin rediculous times...
                              danm dude tahts amazing i want to move out thier! thiers a 1000hp supra that was thier too but he didnt race... i didnt film any of the muscle cars either, i used to race them back in the day with my stang but those kids are just...well you know, domestic drivers..
                              ]

Comment

you wouldnt expect it ...seein as lancaster is amish as fuck...haha but there is a pretty big car scene round here

PARTING OUT F22A1

Comment

Working...
                                X