X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so mike, when can I see a diy from u ;P
    Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
    Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

not bad

Comment

pretty quiet.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

thats the coolest shit ive seen for a while. insane french canadians at their best.

Comment

wow! I WANT!

"...B*tch got out the car lookin more like Freddy Jackson"

Comment

pretty damned impressive. sounds unique
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

That guy sucks at taking videos! The whole time all I could see were the hoses coming from the vents and him laughing! Arg but that other Accord that pulled up sounded nice (if it was an Accord). Plus how did ya'll know it has a front end conversion? I didnt see a shot of the front end...but then again I skipped around the video alot, looking for action time!

- Zipcreature
                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Hi guys

I using dragoneye account to reply on this tread, because I need 30 posts on my account (quickaccord93) I have only 1 post right now

BTW, nice forum, there is a lot of information

So, this video is pretty old, almost 2 years. At that time, I was using the Jackson racing fuel management and a P13 ECU. Not the best setup, the FPR is pulling 90~100 psi in the fuel line

I remove everything last winter and install a Hondata S300 with 550 cc RC injectors

The SC is the kit from Jackson racing for a prelude 97+

Almost all the part is bolt-on; you need to make some modification.

The vacuum box need to be removed (the bypass-valve is in the way) I'm using the IAB valve for the Evap. The map sensor is already on the throttle body, and I’m using the EGR from the H23a (same as a accord 6th gen, 5 wires, so I don't need the solenoid)

I make some modification on the pulley plate, I move up the bottom pulley, because this pulley is suppose to be right on the engine mount

You need to modify the shock top plate.

The engine mount need to be grind, the strap is passing right “in”

For now, I run 14.232 @ 98.771 mph but after 5000 rpm, the power drop (I have the OEM cat, I’ll change that for a hi-flow this winter)

Originally posted by TypeG
                  i wonder why his check engine light was on. later.
                  Code 14, my old P13 electric circuit for the IAC is burn

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                  Interesting...everything I've ever read said the JRSC wouldn't clear the firewall in the CB chasis.
                  I have 2 inch of clearance between the firewall

Originally posted by zipcreature
                  That guy sucks at taking videos! The whole time all I could see were the hoses coming from the vents and him laughing! Arg but that other Accord that pulled up sounded nice (if it was an Accord). Plus how did ya'll know it has a front end conversion? I didnt see a shot of the front end...but then again I skipped around the video alot, looking for action time!

Zipcreature
                  Yes it’s a other accord (5th gen) it’s Algeriano on the CAQ forum. I just install a turbo 3 week ago

Yes it’s a front end conversion, from an ascot 92-93 cb1. these is some pictures

My Ride Thread
                  The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
                  Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

wow thanks for sharing your inputs! the front end is definitely a change from the norm. i'm sure some people will start s/c their cars now. this is good stuff!
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by DragonEye

For now, I run 14.232 @ 98.771 mph but after 5000 rpm, the power drop (I have the OEM cat, I’ll change that for a hi-flow this winter)
                      Im in no hurry now...

To the mikes, a long time ago when i was doing reading on preludeonline.com or whatever that site is, there was a guy who installed one in his 4th gen lude and it showed pictures of his firewall being pushed in. I dont know what to say to that other than i seen the pictures.

At the time he had been the only one to do it to the 4th gen lude. I dont know if there is anymore at this time.
                      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

*tugs mommy's arm*

Why does it have teh H23A VTEC valvecover???

This is pretty cool, to say the least. Again, it sucks that I hate boost. *would rather spend twice the money for half the power*

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

so wait. Only a 14.2 on a supercharged H23?

My buddy just ran a 14.5 in his xB, N/A

Comment

thats weaksauce for 7.5psi. h23's should run very high 14's to very low 15's stock.
                            Juan does 14.4 with is h22. and thats before he was tuned.
                            Last edited by d112crzy; 08-28-2006, 02:28 PM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
                              so wait. Only a 14.2 on a supercharged H23?

My buddy just ran a 14.5 in his xB, N/A
                              Link???? Is it a fully built Celica GTS swapped xB???

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                                thats weaksauce for 7.5psi. h23's should run very high 14's to very low 15's stock.
                                Juan does 14.4 with is h22. and thats before he was tuned.
                                Don't forget to factor in track conditions though.

The H22 in the Prelude wasn't a 14 second car stock. It was a 15.1 in 97 with a professional driver.

Comment

Working...
                                X