Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

osaka Racing. Mostly civics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hwqz...%2F%2Fprofile%

I found this pretty bad ass. Might be a repost but saw it at another one of the forums I browse.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

ucci; 'i am two hours away from my house... i came to buy juice..' LOL.

Comment

WOW thats way too damn many near misses for me and close calls to death. If only NY can have soemthingl ike that without all the cops ready to kill.

Comment

haha nice but if some ppl where doing that round here they prob. get someon that would slam there ebrake on them, plus cops.

Comment

yea.. that's how crazy street racing is for most asian countries.. no hi-tech cops, helicopters, night vision, etc., etc... and if you can't run from it, you can just almost always bribe the cop for a few bucks and your on your way..

Comment

I know a few roads here in OK you can pull stuff like this on in broad daylight, and I have but not with that many people...

Way less traffic too!
            Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

i think alot of people would agree that, that is fucking reckless , i dont even consider that kinda shit fun or funny, but then again that part of the world is rather densely populated so maybe what these guy are doing culd be considered a community service, all the deaths they cause should free up alot of parking spaces, i here its a bitch to find a spot

-sean
              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

^ wow if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.

Comment

kinda looks like me on the way to work... except with 2 lanes and less traffic. Damn I would love to have a h22 hatch on those road.
                  Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                  registration is free

Comment

damn i've done some shit like that before....

SOLD!

Comment

im packing my bags and shipping my car out there as we speak,lol!!! man, that shit looks like heaven....
                      R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

hey man..........wait for me. That looks like a blast. Imagine going there with your car being a left side drive accord and even better, imagine beating the pack with our restrictive motors......

I like my women like I love my cars, built for comfort and speed........

Comment

It's amazing to me after seeing they're paint schemes and the stickers all over they're rides and street racing, no one has YET to call them "rice" hmmmmmmmm. I know for a fact if that clip was of some foo's out here in the U.S. they would instantly be called "Rice"........Wierd, i Guess cuz it's over there Rice is JDM

Anyways that video was dope and i love it when the dude says "everyone should drive civics"
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

I wonder what they call our ricer over there?

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                              ^ wow if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.
                              /\sig says....*WARNING*

do not take anything i ever say in any post ever the least bit seriously ever

ok i wont
                              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Working...
                              X