land of japan video. very good l@@k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

land of japan video. very good l@@k

this video is very interesting . reminds of my trip over to yokohama .
    take a look at . evrything you see in the video is what youll experience when you go over there .

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...emy%20clarkson
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Haha yea i have cousins in Osaka. Been to Tokyo also crazy night life over there. Its a nice place if anyone is going id recommend it. Shit im going back this summer to Taiwan then to Japan for a while with my cuz

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thats a pretty interesting video...def. makes me want to visit even more. i'm thinking about maybe going there for a summer and exploring.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
        thats a pretty interesting video...def. makes me want to visit even more. i'm thinking about maybe going there for a summer and exploring.
        x2, i kinda wanted to see a cb crusin the streets, but the skyline and the s-class was good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
          x2, i kinda wanted to see a cb crusin the streets, but the skyline and the s-class was good enough.
          Hey actually I believe there is one... a black 92-93 CB I'll do a print screen and show u guys HELL YESS! CB's in media!

Here u go..... aww the beauty of it all a stock 92-93ish CB Accord Who knows...pretty soon somebody might or already be rockin some of the jdm parts if it went to the honda graveyard already..... how old is this video anyways?

Kinda blurry in this pic but the black car behind the white vehicle kinda looks like one.
          Last edited by Kurobei; 03-26-2006, 02:09 PM.
          I need a custom turbo manifold built....
          707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
          "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
          '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

awesome vid

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei
              Hey actually I believe there is one... a black 92-93 CB I'll do a print screen and show u guys HELL YESS! CB's in media!

Here u go..... aww the beauty of it all a stock 92-93ish CB Accord Who knows...pretty soon somebody might or already be rockin some of the jdm parts if it went to the honda graveyard already..... how old is this video anyways?

Kinda blurry in this pic but the black car behind the white vehicle kinda looks like one.

ah, that sucks i may have been scratchin my leg at that moment, i knew i missed something. good job btw

Comment

How is this related to CB7's anyways? Aside from the two milliseconds we barely see one? Not trying to bust your balls but this sounds more like Off Topic related. Good video by the way.
                1992 Honda Accord Owner

Comment

cuz it's from the land of the great. it's for ppl planin trips to japahn.
                  <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by AccordMaestro
                    How is this related to CB7's anyways? Aside from the two milliseconds we barely see one? Not trying to bust your balls but this sounds more like Off Topic related. Good video by the way.
                    its a good thing this subform isnt called "CB7 Videos" then isnt it? its a video..he put it in the video forum...what exactly is the problem here?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

manny i think your hispanic, are you? other then that how and when did you go to Japan.. ie armed forces etc..

maury

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                        its a good thing this subform isnt called "CB7 Videos" then isnt it? its a video..he put it in the video forum...what exactly is the problem here?
                        You're an OG here and you dont know? But read the description of the forum to find out:

1992 Honda Accord Owner

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
                          manny i think your hispanic, are you? other then that how and when did you go to Japan.. ie armed forces etc..

maury

yes am hispanic i go to japan evry other year for business ..

video is not cb7related . it is just to show how japan is .
                          "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
                            this video is very interesting . reminds of my trip over to yokohama .
                            take a look at . evrything you see in the video is what youll experience when you go over there .

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...emy%20clarkson
                            i used to live in yokohama and yokosuka...i miss it...hopefully, i'll be going back to okinawa next year...maybe i'll be able to squeeze a week long trip in june...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Three cheers for banning AccordMaestro.......hip hip!

I'm kidding. Ease up there noob police.
                              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                              X