CB7 autox march 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 autox march 19

Here is my fastest run at the SWVR SCCA solo2 event last Sunday. I was fifth in my class which is a big improvement over my first 2 event of being not only last but 2 sec slower then the guy in front of me. This was my first time using the Azenis tires and WOW what a difference. Out of all the people there i was 29th out of 71 people overall. If you want to see the results you can go here. I'm the only accord there my name is Jared. It dose show an accord in SM but that's actually a civic hatch don't ask me how they confused the two.

Also i tried to put a title screen and music to this but windows movie maker keeps crashing when i use music and adobe premier keeps saying it doesn't support my video. Anybody have something else i could try.

Finaly the video here
    Last edited by Chaos_CB7; 03-23-2006, 01:16 AM.
    92 Accord EX 2dr -- G22 project
    -5 Speed Swap 10-10-05

Looks good, what size azenis are you running? I have always been tempted for a set, but since they suck in rain... and rain=florida... havent tried them yet.

What size tires are they?

Comment

there 205-50-15
      -5 Speed Swap 10-10-05

Comment

Wont work says I have to sign up and use my paypal account.

Comment

Originally posted by Punkrampant
          Wont work says I have to sign up and use my paypal account.
          you have to wait 20 secs

Comment

yea i don't like how that site works i tried to upload it to streetfire.net but its been telling me its being optimized sense 3 this afternoon so I'm going to upload it to putfile and change the link later.
            -5 Speed Swap 10-10-05

Comment

just put this together its realy bad quality but i never did one of these before.
              CB7autox with music-
              -5 Speed Swap 10-10-05

Comment

looks good man and a lot of fun

Comment

looks like a cherry poppin good time, what suspension set up are u runnin

Comment

I have full urethane kit, and strut bars other then that stock suspension. Once i get enough money ill be getting the Nuespeed Super Cup Kit
                    -5 Speed Swap 10-10-05

Comment

Working...
                    X