Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
      someone got smoked by a civic....

of course the subaru is gonna win...against a lebaron..hah
      it had a b16 man that thing was a sleeper

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
        it had a b16 man that thing was a sleeper
        is the LS swap the same as the B16?........if so i beat an 89 civic with an LS swap...

i know the b16 sir II has 180 hp ....not sure if its the same as an LS i really dont know civic engines..

Comment

is the LS swap the same as the B16?........if so i beat an 89 civic with an LS swap...

i know the b16 sir II has 180 hp ....not sure if its the same as an LS i really dont know civic engines..
          yea i think LS swap are the same as b16 idk for sure im not that familar with civic and integras engines

Comment

If you guys do plan a meet in kc you can count me in. and with me hopefully about 8 other cb's
            97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
            IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

Originally posted by c mak
              If you guys do plan a meet in kc you can count me in. and with me hopefully about 8 other cb's
              yea man for sure dude you and sublime and 97ludes car look almost alike

Comment

Originally posted by c mak
                cool, i'll let u know whats goin on.

Comment

someone got smoked by a civic....

of course the subaru is gonna win...against a lebaron..hah
                  actually the lebaron is turboed, and he had a bad takeoff, but later on down the road they had a 40mph roll and they were about the same. also keep in mind the lebaron was leakin/burning oil. the lebaron runs mid 14's, i bet if it was tuned right it would have taken the sti.

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
                    actually the lebaron is turboed, and he had a bad takeoff, but later on down the road they had a 40mph roll and they were about the same. also keep in mind the lebaron was leakin/burning oil. the lebaron runs mid 14's, i bet if it was tuned right it would have taken the sti.
                    haha..nice a turbo'd lebaron...

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                      Ehh looks alright. You sure that was an STi looks like a normal WRX to me.

I agree but alot of the STI owners are now replacing the stock spoiler for the WRX to be a sleeper.
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

The LS is a B18. Anywho.....Cool Vid!
                        5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

Working...
                        X