Track Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Track Vid

All right ladies...here is a video of me and cb7, shot by carlos's (wikked) friend jack, mods include egay intake, 2.25 crush bend wit ebay special dtm, and narrowband a/f meter tuned p06. http://videos.streetfire.net/video/E...A8ED9A005C.htm
    Last edited by bagoon316; 03-03-2006, 09:11 AM.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

15s or bust today....

edit: lol.. to save my ass from the comment about being tuned on a narrowband a/f... i used grumpys93 map that antoine made for him and just played with fuel a tad in the 0vac columns.. lol.. so no i wasnt doing crazy adjustments blindly..

trusty ass narrowband i say
    Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 03-03-2006, 09:15 AM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Nice video buddy !!!!!!!!
      next time you guys are going to the track let me know.
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

YAY carlos keep it up soon youll be in the 15's all stock comon traction bars

Comment

nice vid!...haha.....i hope you beat the teggy and civic...

Comment

i got em both i think the teg ran a 16.9 and the civic a 16.6 cant remember though...the first run was a really good one the second one...first gear bogged but it was still a 16.2 so not bad...thanks for the comments guys!

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

what were the 60fts? Shoulda thrown in the stock ecu and see how that stacked up against my map
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

either a high 2.2 or low 2.3 my best time on the stock comp was a 16.294 @ 85.3mph with a .289 r/t on .000 tree and a 2.382 60 ft. i cant find my damn slip for the 16.160 time...so there is hope wit the p06 in the ex i think...but that was from an lx and los jus tweaked it a bit...good map though i really think wit headers and a good map i could easily break 15's. im comin to u soon though i have an h23 head and 272's goin in and hopefully boost by the meet...which im sure los has told you about...ill keep in touch when the time gets close...thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316
                  either a high 2.2 or low 2.3 my best time on the stock comp was a 16.294 @ 85.3mph with a .289 r/t on .000 tree and a 2.382 60 ft. i cant find my damn slip for the 16.160 time...so there is hope wit the p06 in the ex i think...but that was from an lx and los jus tweaked it a bit...good map though i really think wit headers and a good map i could easily break 15's. im comin to u soon though i have an h23 head and 272's goin in and hopefully boost by the meet...which im sure los has told you about...ill keep in touch when the time gets close...thanks man
                  i think i can hit 15's with my slush box now... but ill let the track tell me im wrong.

your car is loud as fuck in person bagoon. sounds mean
                  Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 03-20-2006, 02:28 AM.

Comment

right now it does cuz its open down pipe hopefully gettin it fixed on wednesday...oh yeh thank los for the fuked up header that i have to fix and add an O2 extension harness to...bleh....itll be fixed again to its original glory instead of its massive cam/rotory sound. watch me get pulled over for that shit damnit y did i sell the ex header all ready should have waited...ahh well hopin for 15's soon on teh stock motor wit i/h/e and a narrowband tuned p06 then headswap boooooooost!!!!

Comment

Nice video man...i like

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                        i think i can hit 15's with my slush box now... but ill let the track tell me im wrong.

your car is loud as fuck in person bagoon. sounds mean

well then lets go buddy...BATTLE OF THE SEDANS.. I can see it now.......lol
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

ill push my across and still be fastah!!!!

off topic- hey chris dont make it sound like i sold u a bad item. u GOT IT FOR FREE SO HUSH YA MOUF NIKKAH...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
                          X