Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord Concept Attack K-1 (CB7 parts)

Read before you Watch!
    In order to watch please Click on link, scroll down and click free, then scroll down and click Track_Testing. That should work. ( I'm new to this)

Hello new CB7 friends, Just to let you know, I spent 5 years looking for my CB7. I always wanted a 92 or 93 Accord 4dr EX 5spd. And I almost settled for a 90 and a 91 (no offense to those that own one) But I finally found one. an old lady had given it to her grand son and he didn't know what to do with it so I had to show him.

Enough of that.

I need you guy's and girl's opinion.

I can Export/Import the new Attack K-1 Into the United States From The Slovak Republic, Europe.

Now heres comes the good part.
    The K-1 uses a lot of CB7 parts:
    If you watch the video, see the windshield, its a CB7 windshield.
    Here the engine its either a H22 or F22a, yes thats right it has CB7 blood.
    The Yellow, Orange and Red has an F22a, The Black K-1 has an H22.

Now do you think I shold Import them on not? Right hand drive cars will be available.

Want to know the prices........Email me @ Exoticmotorsports2005@yahoo.com

I'll also tell you the TOP SPEED!

I will be doing deals

Its weights 1900lbs with a lot of carbon fiber

Towards the end of the video you'll see them doing some horable donnuts, we need to show them how its done!

They sent me this video for marketing purposes but they put 50 Cent's "PIMP" song on it. What the F$#K?

http://rapidshare.de/files/3040051/T...ting.mpeg.html

Track_Testing.mpeg
    Yes
    80.00%
    N o
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

i was under the impression that they no longr accepted the h22 or f22 they now all use ford engines
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Do you really wan't a F.O.R.D Engine. They do sell them with F.O.R.D. Engines But When I Import them The hole power tran will be changed Unless they are Using a small block V8 Then I would consider a F.O.R.D
      F.O.R.D Focus engines are garbage! But they do have a European touch so I might be wrong on this one. Let me know you thoughts.

Comment

I guess Euroworks rally did stop making the kits for the US. I read your post on it and thought "Say it ain't so!" but after some looking on their site it is no longer there and their contact us page says:

Please read the following FAQ before contacting us about the Attack:

Last year Euroworks LTD (the Attack and Evoluzion distributorship) was sold and to our knowledge is no longer selling these Kits to the USA due to lack of K1 support. Currently we are not associated with K1 Styling & Tuning in any capacity, and due to product events, can no longer recommend their products.

This blows.

My Accord History:
        91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

There is some truth behind that, I don't know if you remember. But they had a law suit with ferrari for their "Turborossa" So they had to stop making them.

I didn't know they had a web site a friend of mine visited their counrty and gave me thier publication I called thier (421)--- --- --- Number to get more information I'm still talking to them. I'll ask and check.
          Now in October of 2005 They will have thier own plant built particularly for The K-1; Ford engine or not.

To be honest with you once I Import them I'm going to put the Prelude H22 Engine in for the firstpackage, VW R32 for the Second package, and the Mercedes E500 for the Third.

The last two packages will be pricy. But the power to weight ratio will be great.

I can get 560.2hp out of the R32 and 876.8hp out of the E500

The H22 wiull be up to you.

Now keep in mind that their tubular chassis can be altered without sacrificing the strength. Leaving room for your super charger on turbo.

I planed all this out and more

In my business proposal which encludes all thoughts about the venture. Will be submitted to an invester. My plans never go wrong (knock on wood) I like to give people what you want no matter how hard it is.
          Last edited by EMS CB7; 07-13-2005, 11:19 PM. Reason: Need to add more info

Comment

are they still running around 16k? no engine
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Gimme a price shipped to orlando(32750) I'll find the money...
              Ace 22
              Criminal Intent Racing
              Orlando, FL

Comment

holy shit, somebody from LUE!

Comment

thats a pretty cool video..nice music..too long tho...hehe

Comment

for anyone who might not be able to see the vidoe cause it has expired, try it here:
                    http://www.k1-styling.sk/images_videos/Track.mpg

Comment

Looks like they understeer like a bitch.
                      -Jay

Comment

i got this vid off of limewire

and im confused...
                        RWD?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I think not. As I remember from the first time this was posted(years ago), the engine is in the front, and since it used the accord tranny, that means FWD.

Plus, look at the way it handles in the vid.
                          -Jay

Comment

Working...
                          X