my 0 -60 and my 0 -70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 0 -60 and my 0 -70

on my 0 -60 I let TCU shift, but on the 0 - 70 I shifted, I have a 90 DX AT :P if u wana see stats etc... of my car, u can also see by the 9 -70 how damn hard it is for me to steer shift and watch tach at same time as quality is very bad, also if someone can help wiht green S flashign light, hook me up

http://www.cardomain.com/id/tpyoknig

heres what u been waiting for

0 - 60

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...ZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

0 - 70

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...ZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

BUMP Sorry about thatguys, fixed URL
    Last edited by TpyoKnig; 01-14-2005, 02:53 PM.
    Im finally back!

nice vids buddy

Comment

Originally posted by 91AccordLX
      nice vids buddy
      thanks

I was gona do a 3rd vid going even faster, but

1)the speed limit on my road is 55

and

2) I was recording and was going 50 fixing to hit it some more and seen a 5 - 0 so I figured someone called them and I stopped recording..
      Im finally back!

Comment

buddy i doubt anyone called the cops, you were only going 15 over the limit in the 0-70 vid. it would be hard for someone to tell if you were really speeding if you were only going 15 over....

Comment

sorry for bad URLs

BUMP sorry about that guys, I fixed the URLs now, I think, so now u can view and comment
          Last edited by TpyoKnig; 01-14-2005, 09:17 PM.
          Im finally back!

Comment

the blinking S light, i thought, denoted an electronic problem...something with the TCU. However, everything seems to work fine so i'm not sure.
            2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
            JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
            My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

Originally posted by TheTempest
              the blinking S light, i thought, denoted an electronic problem...something with the TCU. However, everything seems to work fine so i'm not sure.
              Ya thats what i dont get, everyone says S light blinking means TCU or VSS ( SPeed Sensor) prblem, but I've put ina diff TCU, same stuff happens even witha diff one, and as u cna see in teh vid, the speedometer doesnt act stupid so its not VSS, I have ben reading though, about people changing transmission fluid and it not work, which means my uncles shop didnt put in enough tranny fluid or wrong kind or something, but soon, ima doa trany flush. this is my second tranny, first one went out on the first day. I think the ECU that I had was a racing ECUa dn it hosed it. But anyway, ima do a trannyflsuh soona dn hopefully it fixes it.
              Im finally back!

Comment

nice vids i like the second one a little better

Comment

Originally posted by green cb7
                  nice vids i like the second one a little better
                  Thanks again, on the second vid, its crap quality cuz I shifted it from D1,D2,D3, instead of letting TCU take over
                  Im finally back!

Comment

Flashing S light.

Hey, The flashing Sports light means that one of your solenoids is going bad. I forgot the exact name of it but I do know that it controls the changing of gears. I had a 91 EX for about a year and i had the same flashing but payed no attention to it. One day I was getting ready to go out and it seemed like the tranny wouldnt shift gears. At first I had it in drive but when I tried to move, the car felt like it was starting of in 5th gear. So I put it in low and then it would move and then i shifted it to second and that was it. Its like the car only had first gear and second gear, which was really fucked up because you cant drive too fast or else you will be redlining. So dont ignore that light for too long or else you will have the same problem.
                    "The Fresh One"

Comment

Originally posted by DFresh19864
                      Hey, The flashing Sports light means that one of your solenoids is going bad. I forgot the exact name of it but I do know that it controls the changing of gears. I had a 91 EX for about a year and i had the same flashing but payed no attention to it. One day I was getting ready to go out and it seemed like the tranny wouldnt shift gears. At first I had it in drive but when I tried to move, the car felt like it was starting of in 5th gear. So I put it in low and then it would move and then i shifted it to second and that was it. Its like the car only had first gear and second gear, which was really fucked up because you cant drive too fast or else you will be redlining. So dont ignore that light for too long or else you will have the same problem.

so which solenoid should I trey to replace? and can I get some pics

Thanks In Advance,
                      Buddy
                      Im finally back!

Comment

damn....i almost forgot what tha stock gauges look like.

:Back In Business...

Comment

Originally posted by RyderzUnlimited
                          damn....i almost forgot what tha stock gauges look like.
                          lol, thanks?

My car is mostly stock :P and the price I paid for it is good too, 1200$
                          Im finally back!

Comment

thats a good price for that year

:Back In Business...

Comment

Originally posted by RyderzUnlimited
                              thats a good price for that year
                              ya and with ONLY 126,000 and had to replace tranny, I thinkt eh ECU/TCU tore the first one up, but its all good now so far, as for that solenoid, Ima try to check it tomorrow, i think I got one lying around from the old tranny
                              Im finally back!

Comment

Working...
                              X