Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

norcal oct. 9 meet

*updated*
    i put up the vid jose took instead, came out alot better. and its a little longer.

there will be many pics to follow, but heres a little drive-by we all did.

myself, 92accordlx, ztech and prez
    http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...ZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

Last edited by DrLove'sKuDang; 10-10-2004, 09:24 PM.

save target as guys!

fun stuff...
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

jose was slow =) hahahahahhahahaha

oh and i didnt manual shift... =)
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

sorry i couldnt make it. =)

sorry i didnt pick up my phone jose...my friend got hit by a car.
        92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

video aint workin!
          92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

vid works for me, just right click and save as =).

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Nice vid, wish it was a little longer though
              Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

ill try and upload a different angle that jose took. turned out better imo, but this was all i had.

and i know it would be nice to have a longer vid, but we couldnt help it... we're all just so damn fast

Comment

hehe no i was damn fast, u got a head start cause u rolled so u have a fuked up "f22" lol

hahah we were concerned for cops cause we did it in the park lol.

my drl's rock

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang

and i know it would be nice to have a longer vid, but we couldnt help it... we're all just so damn fast
                    hahaha right

Your BOV sounded pretty sweet though
                    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

video aint workin

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                        video aint workin
                        it works. you have to be using internet explorer and right click then "save as"

im using firefox and it doesnt work... im not sure about netscape though.

Comment

so whens the next meet, i woulda rolled to this one but i was in south africa

Comment

soon, we want some cd5's there but most of them are full of themselves

Retro!

Hater

Comment

well id bring the cb7 but who knows how long that speed sensor we ghetto rigged on there is gonna last.

Comment

Working...
                              X