• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry but.. i didn't hear a bov..

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
      soon, we want some cd5's there but most of them are full of themselves

cd5's, pffff... im a honda fan, but i personally only care to check out other cb7's.

i was talking with 92accordlx and we were thinkin maybe sometime mid november. kinda want to get one good meet in before the rainy season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by FDAccord
        sorry but.. i didn't hear a bov..
        well, im not sure if he was joking or not... but you were right not to hear one, none of us are boosted.

Comment

i should of made the sound, ill listen again i want to see what is remotley sounding like a blow off valve, heheh maybe one of us does...
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

a little more info on the next meet

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=12115

hopefully we can pull this off, if not then its not a definite meet
            Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

Aight so it's DrLove , then 92accordlx, ztech and prez rolling by in that order.

DrLove: Like the sound of your car accelerating prolly the most.

92Accordlx: what mods you sportin and on what engine? ur engine doesn't sound too bad either revvin up

Ztech: you get an exhaust? not going all stock like before? cuz it sounds pretty nice for an auto

Prez: u have the Remus exhaust, right? quieter of the bunch, but i remember your car being immaculate...like off showroom floor
              Last edited by HondaFan81; 11-17-2004, 09:24 PM.
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                Aight so it's DrLove , then 92accordlx, ztech and prez rolling by in that order.

DrLove: Like the sound of your car accelerating prolly the most.

92Accordlx: what mods you sportin and on what engine? ur engine doesn't sound too bad either revvin up

Ztech: you get an exhaust? not going all stock like before? cuz it sounds pretty nice for an auto

Prez: u have the Remus exhaust, right? quieter of the bunch, but i remember your car being immaculate...like off showroom floor
                as for my self, thanks... and yes, i would HOPE im accelerating the quickest. if not i wasted a shit load of money.

92lx has an intake and dualtip exhaust. i think ztech was still stock, except for his intake with no box... and of course his DRL's =P and yea prez does have a remus and his car is clean as fuck. i dont know how 12 yearold paint can hold up so well

Comment

Thanks Hondafan, yeah my car should be the quietest because I was the only one running the oem intake setup with resonator. I also shifted at 6,500 rpms since I was nervous about attracting even more attention. Many of the people playing baseball in the field off to the side started staring. It was pretty funny!

Next time I will give it more juice

As for the paint, the car hadn't been washed in ages, and just had a quick free wash at the dealer with my latest oil change. The hood and some horizontal panels need TLC. I'll post pics of that when I have the time to undertake a big project like that

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81

all stock, hehe i went open intake for that run...but with a intake it sounds just about the same a bit more louder

but also i have the a6 manifold...im not sure if you can hear but there is a change in sound at a certain rpm...i highly doubt it..but it does sound differnt than prez's stock...more from 92lx dude...a6 manifold makes my car sound differnt..

my car was a bit slower that day..dont know why, i think it was the altitude change.

but thanks, it was fun...
                    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                    X