Chop cut H22 acceleration runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starchland
    interesting ive got almost the same setup on my f22a6, megan header and magnaflow. I agree the magnaflow cat can be very raspy with a straight through system. but with the rsr its great. I would almost say that mine has a bit more growl at the top end. I want to get around to taking some vids and some drive bys as well. those would have been great to hear.

edit: ah just read your running a modified stock airbox that would be why. what do you mean pre ex mag? was there just an rsr exhaust for our cars before the ex mag? cuz i know now there starting to sell them unpainted again which look alot like what you have. im confused.

I will work on the drive bys. LOL!

And yes, when RS*R was originally in the US, they sold one exhaust system, with 3 different tip styles.

The muffler and axle back was full stainless, and the rest of it was coated. Due to exchange rates, they left the US market. I think I may have gotten the last CB7 original RS*R exhaust, because when they announced their departure, I called EVERYWHERE trying to find a dealer that still had one. I got it from Options Auto Salon, and they said they only had 1 left. They were about the last ones left on the list. That was late 99 early 2000.

Then, when they came back to the US, the whole system was coated mild steel, and the only tip available was the slant cut tip, which was one of the original 3 optional tips.

Now they have gone one up, and made them full stainless.

I have thought about buying a replacement for it.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      So Arizona is mostly desert lol. damn. Thought it was more populated lol.

It depends where you are. It is even fairly populated around here, I was just at the very edge of the city.

Comment

New Vid. Night runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2QlZY6CPUM

Comment

ha ha hell yea man I love the sound of that crossover on the very first night vid run. Sounds like you have a good clutch also. No in cars from night time?

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
            ha ha hell yea man I love the sound of that crossover on the very first night vid run. Sounds like you have a good clutch also. No in cars from night time?
            Unfortunately, not at the moment, no. But, I will add that to my to do list.

Comment

Partial night run vid. It has been in my MR for awhile, but I didn't upload it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE-JtmNtGK4

May do a mountain run this weekend, and will take the cam if I do.

Any other requests or suggestions, please ask and I will see what I can do.

Comment

Working...
              X