VAC weekly meet *56K-sorry*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VAC weekly meet *56K-sorry*

Well, I haven't posted in this section for a while, so let me pay my debt and post some pics for you guys

Us Vancouver Accords guys started a weekly meet, and we try to gather all Accords at Tim Horton's every Friday night..Anyways, here are some pics from last Friday night. Enjoy, and please excuse the same boring angles and ignore the crazy glares

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

nice pics, though they would turn out better if the cars were clean
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

haha tell me about it! But obviously you have not been to Vancouver bro, a place where it rains 300 days a year It had JUST stopped raining when I started taking these pics Washing cars would be pointless, 'coz as soon as it gets out of the driveway it'll get dirty again

Can't wait 'til summer..

Ronald

Comment

damn, ur car looks so differnt with those rims. i like the shots

Comment

Looks Good Bro

That 6G is SICK!!

Everyone looks good. At first i wasnt diggin those rims on your car, but now, i like em. Reminds me of Eroks car

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

loving that white one! complete lip kit is great with that spoiler! nice shots man! all rides look great! i love it dirty!
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Thanks guys! Yeah the white one looks amazing It's pretty much Mike (604_cb7)'s twin

I actually don't like the OEM Lude wheels that I have on right now..BUT! I do need winter wheels and snow tires hehe...I can't wait 'til summer tho! New wheels waiting to be installed. Old skool, multi-piece, 1.5" lip, +22 front and +30 rear

Ronald

Comment

Nice pics ronald..
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Frost White Accord with EDM side moulding is very nice!
                  1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                  2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                  3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                  4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                  5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

nice pics im loving the sigma front lip (i want one but no $$$$ haha), how bout some pics under the hood of that turboed CB
                    Last edited by gdout90accord; 02-21-2008, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Its a turbo h22. The dude is over on vancouver accords as i recall.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Im moving to VAC someday.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

damn.. nice rides..

umm.. kinda funny how so many different versions of a rear fog install there can be at one place at a time !!!

Originally posted by Devergote
                          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                          X