So I added something new to my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I added something new to my car

Please excuse the pictures they suck but its been a while since I picked up the cam. And so the story goes....On Feb 10 it was a nice day but a tad chilly. Beautiful sky and all so I went and washed my car and my fender froze BUT I SAW SUN. No pics of that but here are pics of the day:

Then on Feb 11 we had snow OMG OMG OMG!!!! Pretty damn heavy snowfall so I decided against driving my 10 miles to class and stay home since Carbondale doesnt know the meaning of prepping roads and I was spinnin in first and starting out in second too. Here are pics to that day:

Then I wake up today. Class was cancelled because of the storm yesterday. So that was cool and decided to go to Wally world because I needed groceries and low and behold its all Ice outside. Almost bust my ass walking out the damn apts and walk to my car to see all my doors and trunk frozen shut. So basically my new mod an inch-and inch and a half of snow on my car. Here are the pics:

That might looks like snow on the ground and cars but its actually ice.

I told you it was ice

Oh yea you aint ballin unless your rubber is frozen. Didnt get a picture of that but I am pretty sure you know what that looks like. Sometimes I wish I was back in Texas. I got most of it cleaned up in about 3 hours this also includes helping people get out of the parking lot. As you can see we were blocked in because of the plows in one of the pictures. The exits might look fine in the lot but those are solid ice walls. So Wally world tomorrow it is. This is my story of my past 3 days.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Ouch, up north here we didn't get much yesterday, Today we got a inch or too, It all sucks anyway though haha
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
      Ouch, up north here we didn't get much yesterday, Today we got a inch or too, It all sucks anyway though haha
      Yea I heard up north you guys got snow. We got the ice lol. Friggin *** lol. My clothes all wet from helping people out and crap lol oh well. Saw some mean ass burnouts in the ice though lol. I didnt even bother moving my car just cranked it to warm up a bit.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        Yea I heard up north you guys got snow. We got the ice lol. Friggin *** lol. My clothes all wet from helping people out and crap lol oh well. Saw some mean ass burnouts in the ice though lol. I didnt even bother moving my car just cranked it to warm up a bit.
        Hah yeah well at least its been a little warmer out, that sub zero shit is not cool.

Spring is soon, I just gotta remember that
        wat?

Comment

LOL Only one there with Texas plates ... Is this ur first snow fall?

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
            LOL Only one there with Texas plates ... Is this ur first snow fall?
            Nah Ive been here for about a year or so. Its just hasnt gotten as bad as this. This was more like ice lol not really snow. Snow is easy ice is a bitch haha. With all the ice I took off I coulda made a mini sculpture of myself.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Please excuse the pictures they suck but its been a while since I picked up the cam. And so the story goes....On Feb 10 it was a nice day but a tad chilly. Beautiful sky and all so I went and washed my car and my fender froze BUT I SAW SUN. No pics of that but here are pics of the day:

Then on Feb 11 we had snow OMG OMG OMG!!!! Pretty damn heavy snowfall so I decided against driving my 10 miles to class and stay home since Carbondale doesnt know the meaning of prepping roads and I was spinnin in first and starting out in second too. Here are pics to that day:

Then I wake up today. Class was cancelled because of the storm yesterday. So that was cool and decided to go to Wally world because I needed groceries and low and behold its all Ice outside. Almost bust my ass walking out the damn apts and walk to my car to see all my doors and trunk frozen shut. So basically my new mod an inch-and inch and a half of snow on my car. Here are the pics:

That might looks like snow on the ground and cars but its actually ice.

I told you it was ice

Oh yea you aint ballin unless your rubber is frozen. Didnt get a picture of that but I am pretty sure you know what that looks like. Sometimes I wish I was back in Texas. I got most of it cleaned up in about 3 hours this also includes helping people get out of the parking lot. As you can see we were blocked in because of the plows in one of the pictures. The exits might look fine in the lot but those are solid ice walls. So Wally world tomorrow it is. This is my story of my past 3 days.

dam why ur bumper look messed up?

Comment

damn this puts my snow pics to shame and im in NY lol.

Warm winter here for sure.

edit- oh yea wtf happend to the bumper dude?

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=93624 heres your answer

man i am so glad we can wear short sleeves. Lmao the coldest it has gotten her so far is 42 degrees lmao. Havr fun what state are you in i am not familiar with your university
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

lol. Well I just finished diggin up a path for my car to get out lol. In those pics you can see my tires glued in ice and yes glued. I tried to put my car in reverse and back it out but it wouldnt do anything lol. So I took my good ol hammer and made a path. Got out a lil got stuck and called it a day and came back in. Now I cant feel my hands haha great stuff.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

wtf i hate that mod good thing you took it off it sucked btw when did that happen to your bumper?

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                      1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread
                      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

next time get a flamethrower :P

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM
                          wtf i hate that mod good thing you took it off it sucked btw when did that happen to your bumper?
                          Yea I am glad i got it off early. A girl that was parked a few spots down from me broker her rear window because of the ice. Speak of the devil tried to get to class today and car is still stuck aint that a bitch. So again I miss class today not a good thing in my book. GAYYYYY. That damage happened during winter break. The link to the rest of what happened is in the thread above.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Oh and to bump this up I lost 25% of my lip today in my driveway. Way to go carbondale you guys fuckin fail at plowing. FUCKIN *** I SWEAR IM GONNA RIP SOMEONES NUTS OFF AND FEED THEM TO THE PIGS.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Oh and to bump this up I lost 25% of my lip today in my driveway. Way to go carbondale you guys fuckin fail at plowing. FUCKIN *** I SWEAR IM GONNA RIP SOMEONES NUTS OFF AND FEED THEM TO THE PIGS.
                              DO IT!
                              +1 for a southern guy going north lmao
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                              X