Nitro RC. the car my g/f got me:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitro RC. the car my g/f got me:)

this my friends is my nitro R/C. this thing is mad fast. details about it say it can do 60mph. i havent seen it that fast yet b/c im still getting used to the controls. but it iIS fast. been playing with it ever since i got it

any of yall got one of these? if you do, then you know how much fun they are

Is it gas powered..
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
      Is it gas powered..

thus the name "nitro". lol

Comment

i had 2 of them...a truck and buggie/stadium truck...fun as hell...look up and see if you have a local track around you...its gas, so it not goin to be in-side track.

ooo GAS POWER.....a pain in an ass .......i rebuild my truck like 2 times. alot of money spent into it....power is better but the power only last about 10mins on a track full speed.

with the power you can put a d-box meaning drift box makes ur car drift... ....but you will have fun with it ....did you see the size of the spark plug
        MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

ooo you should buy a start box

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88
            i had 2 of them...a truck and buggie/stadium truck...fun as hell...look up and see if you have a local track around you...its gas, so it not goin to be in-side track.

ooo GAS POWER.....a pain in an ass .......i rebuild my truck like 2 times. alot of money spent into it....power is better but the power only last about 10mins on a track full speed.

with the power you can put a d-box meaning drift box makes ur car drift... ....but you will have fun with it ....did you see the size of the spark plug

yeah i did man. the spark plug(glow plug) is small on mine. i may end up putting another motor in mine tho. itll cost like $200. but im sure its worth it.

Originally posted by samurai88
            ooo you should buy a start box
            whats a start box?

Comment

its just like a car....alot of upgrades...new pipe.air filter.light gears.gear box.
              new tires....
              whats the next body you goin 2 get. try to look for a accord ..i dont think they made those..

Start box= you sit the car of top of it to start it up...look under the car, you will see a gear on the bottom.the start box will spin that to start up the car...best thing i brought...try to pull start the lil thing up ur hands will hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88
                its just like a car....alot of upgrades...new pipe.air filter.light gears.gear box.
                new tires....
                whats the next body you goin 2 get. try to look for a accord ..i dont think they made those..

Start box= you sit the car of top of it to start it up...look under the car, you will see a gear on the bottom.the start box will spin that to start up the car...best thing i brought...try to pull start the lil thing up ur hands will hurt.

the next body i get is gonna be a 50z i found down in Rocky Mount, NC. comes with a few things like stickers and decals and all. ill think about that tho. how much do the start boxes cost? i know about the pull start. lol. ive cut myself about 2 or 3 times all ready. and it would be nce to just to put it on that and start it up instead of having to take the cover off and start it.

mine keeps turning off tho. when i try to go full throttle, itll cut off like 4 seconds after i go WOT. why i that? i figured it might be too cold outside or soemthing.

Comment

yea let it warm up and leave the body off if you are stayin on a road....check the gas flow....and...and clean that baby up...it pretty damn drity in the pic's..if you take it to a local shop 1st thing they are goin to say is to clean it up..the r/c stores sale clean up spray in a can. ..check that out...the start box start like 80-120 bucks, its good for people that have like 3 cars to go a once.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                    thus the name "nitro". lol
                    Well i didnt know thats why i asked..
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

LUCKY SON BITCH.

I always wanted 1 of these lil fuckers!

I want the 4x4 verison RC Truck!

LEmme c if i can find a pic.

Something like this i want. Ill love to tare up some snow/dirt/what ever else i can find to mess up, although snow will mess it up.
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

i have a electric touring car. tamiya ta03 chassis with a civic EG hatch shell haha! it drifts too.

nice nitro skyline you have there!
                        1cor10:31
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                          i have a electric touring car. tamiya ta03 chassis with a civic EG hatch shell haha! it drifts too.

nice nitro skyline you have there!

My GF just got me a Tamiya TT-01 with a skyline shell for Christmas lol.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                          My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                            LUCKY SON BITCH.

I always wanted 1 of these lil fuckers!

I want the 4x4 verison RC Truck!

LEmme c if i can find a pic.

Something like this i want. Ill love to tare up some snow/dirt/what ever else i can find to mess up, although snow will mess it up.
                            I think the trucks are alot of fun. i have a HPI savage for sale, its a mean truck. pm me if interested...and snow does not mess up the truck, just alot of steam!

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                            be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

I want to get a nitro touring car, or go brushless. Damn there fun as hell... Lucky guy to have a girl that would dish out the cash to get you a nice rc car like that.

What I learned about R/C for the 5 years I bought, sold, raced and crashed (mostly crashing) is that.

1.)The smell of burning nitro is oddly soothing, and down right addicting.
                              2.)The time between crashes is proportional to the severity of the crash (and the cost ).

My xxx-4 thats been used like 10 times, lol.
                              http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h7...k/IMG_3067.jpg
                              ( Gonna be on ebay RTR cept for charger soon)
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
                              Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
                              Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
                              04 WRX stg 2 sedan
                              Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X