Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The newest of the new pictures (56K Beware)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The newest of the new pictures (56K Beware)

Here are the newest pictures. I got the ambers on and the roof and sideskirts are re-painted.

"I'm out for presidents to represent me"

I've never really cared for the 90/91's...but that's about as good as you're going to get it.

*thumbs up*
    + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

looks nice dude. You do realize tho that your grill and corners are 92/93 , right?
      00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

2 questions, did u take the molding off to paint it?? And where did u get the paint to match the color of the car??

My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectCB7
          I've never really cared for the 90/91's...but that's about as good as you're going to get it.

*thumbs up*

What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

ProjectCB7- Thanks.

mrhonda- Yea, I know they are off of a 92-93. The grill I really wanted instead of a 90-91. The corners were a mistake. I was too lazy to send them back.

92accordf20a- No, the moldings were left on the car when they were painted. I have taken my car to the same body shop for the past couple years. The guy who does my car is the one who matches up the paint.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.
            "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

Working...
            X