Not CB7! lol Got the SS today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not CB7! lol Got the SS today!

Well after forever of putting up with this shitty truck in my family we finally bought a good car. We got a new Monte Carlo SS. It's the dark metallic blue and has black leather seats. It's actually pretty damn sweet. It's only auto - but even still...it's rad. When you kick off the traction control button and mash it the tires spin for like 5 seconds. lol. It's rad. This by far isn't the new project car...however we do have plans for it.

* Remove dealer emblems and shit!!! lol.

* Side decals from 60's Nova SS that says "Super Sport" for side of car.

* SLP header kit. (SLP makes parts for Chevy's. Similar to a DC Sports.)

* SLP / Borla exhaust system. It already has dualies...now they'll sound better. lol.

* Once I do get the car (after high school) I'm V8-in' that bitch.

Well I snapped a bunch of pics today...but I need to find a good HIGH RESOLUTION image hosting site. Untill then I'll get the link for my car domain thing. (this'll be soon)
    + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

SS are bad ass, my mom almost got a monte carlo SS. However, if you're gettinga the car for sure in a while, make sure that your parents don't care what you do with it, then you can sell it for a Camaro SS. Those are FAST!!!! BTW, the Monte Carlo V-6 aint bad, but you can do better for the money. Shit, you can get an early C5 vette for like the same price they pad for the monte carlo. Either way, have fun with the car.
    Last edited by skubydobdo; 07-16-2004, 02:13 AM.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
    Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
    Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

a fwd ss is no ss at all.
      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Too bad it's a chevy. Oh, and it's ugly as hell.

Comment

My neighbor has a one of those '87 ish Monte Carlo SS's. and my good friend has an '87 Buick regal GNX. Does that count? I'm not a fan of the body styling of the new monte carlo's, but i bet those things have some muscle to em.
          BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

I agree that it's *** that it's front wheel drive...and they look "eeh", but oh well. I really like it and that's all there is to it.

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Update:

Got the cardomain thing working. Here it is: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/335495/1 . There's also pics of the CRX's, the Mustang and the Accord. I'm revising it more later to make for more pics...but this'll work for now.

. Snail Squad .

Comment

i think it looks good
                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                  i think it looks good

. Snail Squad .

Comment

I really did a super huge revision to the sound domain thing. A ton of info now. Ch--check it out!

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Working...
                    X