No announcement yet.

Pics out of Boredom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, I made sure that my car was NOT going to move on me. And I am looking at the photo guides on the site right now.

BTW: As I mentioned the camera I was using was borrowed. Anyone have any suggestions on a good camera to learn with? I would prefer something that could grow with me as I learn. IE: Has controls for exposure time and other advanced features.

Originally posted by deevergote
    When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Originally posted by tuner2be
      that was the funniest thing, your car almost hit that tree.

HAR HAR HAR TEE HEE HEE
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by Geist Zero
        Anyone have any suggestions on a good camera to learn with? I would prefer something that could grow with me as I learn. IE: Has controls for exposure time and other advanced features.
        For my friend he bought a Kodak SLR. It is seriously easy to use.
        And I think it takes GREAT pictures for being 5 megapixels.
        Also there are several makes of Barrel Adapters etc. for that camera so you can change lenses too!
        Here are som pics he has taken with it. I think they are pure seckz.

All of the above picutres (Save For Night Shots, where exposure time was turned up) Are with the settings on Auto.
        Best Part about this Camera is the prices you can get them for.
        150$!
        Last edited by zack_odom; 09-13-2007, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Geist Zero
          Ya, I made sure that my car was NOT going to move on me. And I am looking at the photo guides on the site right now.

BTW: As I mentioned the camera I was using was borrowed. Anyone have any suggestions on a good camera to learn with? I would prefer something that could grow with me as I learn. IE: Has controls for exposure time and other advanced features.
          I would look into Canon. I have one, it's a 4mp though. But still takes good pictures, and has a lot of features.

Comment

look at all those pic..........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
            X