Pics out of Boredom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What camera did you use?

If it has the options, you should shoot in manual mode. The composition of a lot of them are spot on, so props for that. That's one of the first things any photographer should get down.

The colors...I don't know. Set your white balance.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Shawnee cool. When I was living there I took a trip to downtown KC, there where some narrow alleys and streets that didn't look bad. They were on the east side of town near the Weld wheel warehouse. I agree, you are in KS nothing but dirt and flat land.
      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

It was a Polaroid a700. It's actually my father's for work, so I won't get to play with it very often. It did has some options like iso and exposure, but I have no fucking clue how to use them.

What do you mean by composition? I'm really just learning to play with cameras, so I don't know what a lot of things are. Any good online guides some of you photo-heads would recommend?

Originally posted by deevergote
        When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

The pics look good man. I like your car,
          but the rust on the rear wheel well makes me want to puke.
          (No offense rust just does that too me) lol

Comment

Originally posted by Geist Zero
            It was a Polaroid a700. It's actually my father's for work, so I won't get to play with it very often. It did has some options like iso and exposure, but I have no fucking clue how to use them.

What do you mean by composition? I'm really just learning to play with cameras, so I don't know what a lot of things are. Any good online guides some of you photo-heads would recommend?
            You posted this at like the same time as me.
            There is a really good FAQ on this site!

Comment

Pics look good Joe

I usually scout the location first and try to imagine my car and what kind of angles i could get. Sun and shadow location/placement is also key. I also like to use some kid of object or scenery as an offset. That brick tower wouldve been good had you been away from it some. Or the ones where you got down on the rocks and took pics up at the car. That one is good cuz the rocks are right there up front. That sign and wire fence got in the way of the car though.

Reading helps, but i like to look through other ppls pics and note locations or angles and just the surroundings around the car. I took some today myslef. Car wasnt too clean, but the weather was fucking beautiful today so i had to get some.

Also, as for being a beginner, just grab the camera and take random shots of stuff. Like find something and try to take the coolest, best shot you can. Once you have it down, use it to take shots of your car. Sometimes it takes time and multiple shots to get it right, and sometimes you get that perfect shot almost on accident.

The flash does tend to take away from shots. I try to use the sun or natural light.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

nice,

but the rust def sux

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

Ya, I know the rust sucks, but I haven't figured out what to do about it yet.

Zach, I made sure that there were no rangers around when I drove up there. What happened to Nicole when she did?

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

wow there are alot of people on this site named Zach....Dayum.
                    and yeah what is this "Island" and why is it bad?

Comment

Nice pics, on the other hand i can tell you was bored.
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Ya, I was bored. Most of the time I got nothing going on.

As for the island. Your not supposed to drive on it. I drove down a walking path (A very short one with no one on it.) to get to it.

Comment

Looks real good for not being familiar with the camera, Joe. Did you have a tripod? The steadier the camera the better even on a perfect sunny day.

I know how you like reading the stickies and learning random stuff on here, I don't know if you have seen this one or not.. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=25138.. It is full of all kinds of tips and tricks. I still refer to that thread everyonce in a while.. Later

Comment

humm this location looks familiar.. considering i almost lost my car at this exact spot last year.... glad i still have my car. and you car looks great, the rust doesnt really look too bad. some patch panels will fix that right up..
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

that was the funniest thing, your car almost hit that tree.

Comment

Matt saved his ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X