Pics out of Boredom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics out of Boredom

Got bored and took some pics. Any tips on getting them to turn out better will be appreciated.

Originally posted by deevergote
    When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

not bad, some better scenery would make you car look better. something to contrast with the color of your car. the pic with the sun ray coming down is my favorite. pic 38
              "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

KS is a hard place to find scenery.

Comment

where at in ks?
                  "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

not bad at all, i like how the scenery is really quite simple so it doesnt take away. some of the wide angle shots, your car looks awkwardly parked almost as if its gonna fall off the road.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Damn boddy thats alot of pics...lol..they look good btw..
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Thanks guys. I was too lazy to select just a few to upload, so I just uploaded them all.

Drew12000, I am in Overland Park. About 3 hours from you.

Starckland, there were quite a few places that if I would've driven off the road I would've scraped the hell out of my underside.

BTW, How can you get a pic to turn out when you're forced by the terrain to face the sun? The camera I was using kept darkening the images I tried to capture.

Comment

sometimes turning the flash on will decrease the effects of the sun in the background. the only other advice i can give you is to study the tips for photographing cars and keep practicing. good job man

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Pics look good Joe. If you want to take some pics with me sometime this week, I'd be down for that.

Comment

That would be cool but I doubt my father will let me borrow the camera again. One of these days I'll get good at this and get my hands on a Rebel XTi.

Comment

Working...
                              X