Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

everyone will think its *** but i dont care!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7dazz
    thanks everybody for the compliments, much appreciated

and those are actually ebay clear bumper lights and i retroed 91 amber reflectors into them, hard to tell the difference huh
    hey yo man, can you post more pics of the front? u got me fooled. i those look real damn jdm bumper lights.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
      aint nothin wrong about stayin tru to yourself
      I know buddy im trying to figure it out myself..
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
        hey yo man, can you post more pics of the front? u got me fooled. i those look real damn jdm bumper lights.
        i'll get a pic up for you tomorrow when its nice out

Comment

doesnt look too bad IMO. I am not one for the BIG chrome wheels but there is something about the color scheme that got my attention.. Later

Comment

I like it all minus the headlights...

BTW, I'm a fan of chrome!

Comment

Your CB is clean.

The only thing I see that kind of offsets the look (not by much though) is the color matched trim on the front bumper.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i like your style not everyone has a car like yours on here. better to be different than the same as everyone else

Comment

Like everyone else, I like the overall car except for one thing, the mirrors. I just don't think it matches the lines of the CB7. That's just my opinion though. Other than that I think it's great. Normally the chrome wheels on a car like this would bother me but I think it's because I'm used to seeing them on a ragged-out car where the rims look like they cost more than the car(and sometimes do). Why are you selling?
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by kmart64
                    looks fine to me...I would just have gotten blackhoused headlights ;P
                    nah i think the chrome flows with the rest of the car
                    i think the car looks fine

Ride List
                    1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                    2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                    newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

looks fine to me

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

thanks everybody

Originally posted by CustomLowz
                        I like it all minus the headlights...

BTW, I'm a fan of chrome!
                        i kinda knew you would like the wheels Lowz, lol

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                        Your CB is clean.

The only thing I see that kind of offsets the look (not by much though) is the color matched trim on the front bumper.
                        when i bought it the front bumper was broken and one headlight so i put a 93 bumper on it, i also have the 93 rear bumper and all the mouldings but never put them on

Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Like everyone else, I like the overall car except for one thing, the mirrors. I just don't think it matches the lines of the CB7. That's just my opinion though. Other than that I think it's great. Normally the chrome wheels on a car like this would bother me but I think it's because I'm used to seeing them on a ragged-out car where the rims look like they cost more than the car(and sometimes do). Why are you selling?
                        im selling cuz i have too many projects goin on, i have the 91 accord coupe, a 93 accord se, a 97 accord se (bought it for my mom), 83 corolla wagon, a 66 mustang convertible and a honda cbr 900rr

its just too much, so i decided to sell the coupe and the toyo

Comment

For the style you are going for it looks good I would keep it dude, and if Type G is your role model, you cant go wrong...

SOLD!!
                          Boosted H22
                          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

DOOD soo GHEEY!! .. haha jk man.

It looks good, shit nothings wrong with some good bling. As long as ur happy with it and respect ur desisions, other people will give respect and respect ur choices. GJ.

The ride is very clean btw!
                            -:¦:-
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                              heres a pic just as promised

Last edited by cb7dazz; 07-22-2007, 07:49 PM.

Comment

brighten up those moldings and side skirts and it would look killer.
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X