JDM Shark teeth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM Shark teeth!

Hey guys, I've really been wanting to make the front end of my car more aggressive and more unique, as well as finally get some jdm flare for my car, so i did another diy mod, this time, it was a diy jdm mod. As many of you know I am in the military, and on a recent trip to Japan, I went out on a deep sea exploration. While out there, I ended up encountering a shark that attempted to attack me, and in retaliation, I blinded it by poking it in the eye(crazy luck I know) and had a 12" hunting knife on me as well. In the disorientation that ensued, I was able to stab the shark and kill it, and was able to get the shark back on the boat and claim it as mine. Having little use for the body or cartlidge apart from selling it, I did as such, but kept the teeth as a souvenir. When I got back from overseas, I was looking at a few local miatas that had the shark teeth mod, so I assumed I should do a new mod. The jdm shark teeth were then molded into the bumper, the middle section was removed, and the hood was modified so as to give the appearance of a slant eye appearance. Without further adieu, here is the end result, and I hope you all like it.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

HAHAHA looks more like a gremlin to me. good stuff

** add Z3 fenders and maybe it would resemble that of a shark!**
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

lol

Comment

More funny shit!!!

!!!ROTFLCOPTER!!!

Weird..cool..different...but cool..

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

you should have just punched the shark in the face. or grabed it by the throught.

that shark had the most perfect teeth i have ever seen though

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I'll keep my Dane Cook comments to myself this time.

If you are for real on this..you oughtta keep everyone posted as to what kind of response you get.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Hey chessboxer first im just curious to know what brought on that idea..it looks good though...
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                I'll keep my Dane Cook comments to myself this time.

If you are for real on this..you oughtta keep everyone posted as to what kind of response you get.
                Of course I am for real, and I realized that if i wanted to have any chance at all to win accord of the year, I had to step my game up. Consider yourselves served competition.
                mr. r33- i got very lucky, as some teeth required some dremel work, but for the most part, installation was pretty straight forward.
                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

you know those little cartoon things that come japan, one is brown and it has really bit teeth? I sorta looks like a brownie with teeth! anyways that cb looks like that thing in a weird sort of way! lol I don't know!

Comment

^^^DOMO KUN!!!! lmfao^^^
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                      mr. r33- i got very lucky, as some teeth required some dremel work, but for the most part, installation was pretty straight forward.
                      DIY or DIE.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Is it just me or does that not looked photochopped?

No offense im just calling it as i see it...its all blurry around where the headlights meet the hood....

but for real if it is its sikkk!

Comment

if you actually did that itd be hilarious lol
                          OHIO CB7'S #11
                          SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

lmao you know what that reminds me of? The teeth on the front of peterbilt trucks and such. Haha. Where dey put der teef in da grill ya heard lol.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

hahaha! I hope you sold the shark fins to some chinese restaurant to make soup out of!
                              ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X