prelude im picking up tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prelude im picking up tomorrow

my friend is selling me his prelude for 1600 without the wheels what do yall think? Im not crazy about the stripe or the procetors and taillights but i can get stock. And the hood is carbon fiber im goin take the paint off where they painted on it. Its got a H23 in it with a brand new clutch

93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

wow just wow
    本田**AcCoRd**本田
    Click to see my CB7
    '90 CRX SIR - Imported from Japan --- Daily Driver
    '93 civic hatch -sold
    '98 Civic H22 Turbo -sold
    '92 Accord ExR coupe- sold
    '96 Golf- Sold
    '96 Bmw 328-Sold
    '01 Civic Si-Sold
    '99 Maxima-Sold
    '88 Crx-Sold
    '91 Accord H22-sold
    '97 Civic Coupe-Sold
    '95 Civic HB b16b-Sold
    '93 Accord-Sold
    '89 Prelude Si-Sold
    '91 Crx Si-Sold
    '93 Honda accord-Sold
    '88 Ford Exp-Rip
    '92 Tracker-Sold
    and many more lol(just dont want to take all the place lol)

Comment

I see a lot of potential.

Comment

As long as you like it man looks alright.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          As long as you like it man looks alright.
          i dont like the strip or the lights and taillights im more of a jdm oem looking person but its a good deal so ill get it and im goin take the paint off the hood why paint a oem vis carbon hood? lol
          93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

Good buy for 1600. I agree with you about the things that need to be changed though.

My New Ride
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

not bad at all man! enjoy it and let's get some go in that CB

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
              My Ride thread
              Flickr
              Originally posted by d112crzy
              And it can only get better. That's the best part.
              All I gotta really say is:
              People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

looks good i can imagine you'll rectify its downfalls

-sean
                Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Looking good bro....question though does she run..
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                    Looking good bro....question though does she run..
                    runs great new clutch it has exhaust on it already and it comes with 2 carbon fiber hoods both oem vis the one in the pic is rough and comes with a brand new one

Comment

Originally posted by jdmhondaman
                      runs great new clutch it has exhaust on it already and it comes with 2 carbon fiber hoods both oem vis the one in the pic is rough and comes with a brand new one
                      Damn two cf hoods comes with it as well...again great find...
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
                        not bad at all man! enjoy it and let's get some go in that CB
                        Dude its not a cb, its a prelude..

On topic man that is a pretty good find, and with a nice lip and oem cf hood it will look sexy man

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

oh this one's got potential! how many miles on the h23?
                          1cor10:31
                          - 92 LX coupe
                          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Really nice lude u got there. This is the only gen of prelude that i like. for 1600, thats a nice buy.

Comment

Originally posted by PaQ_16
                              Dude its not a cb, its a prelude..

On topic man that is a pretty good find, and with a nice lip and oem cf hood it will look sexy man
                              he was talking about my accord and it also has tein lowering springs on it the new carbon hood should be here anyday now but i cant work on it im sick as hell i got food posion i think sick as a dog

Comment

Working...
                              X