X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    not bad anything else planned? suspension,
    motor,what?
    as of now its dropped on prokits with energy suspension sway bar and end link bushings as well as new ones in the rear. it already has a dual runner swap from a f22a6 as well and a good sound system. i think ill lay off for a while =).

yes i was going to get the jdm 2 piece headlights, but i wanted something a little more suddle....like people would notice a difference....and ill get hid's later on but thats down the road, as of the lighting now its wayyyyyy better than the oem.

i think i may put an amber bulb in the corners though.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Haha I love your excuse bro....
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

a few more day pics!

...you can see my 300zx and my other accord in this one

What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

very clean
          -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
          -1993 Accord EX SOLD
          -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
          -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

looking good on the updated pics bro....me likes....
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

heh thanks!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

bump for some dual high beam shots. i'm curious to see the h4 high beam output. i hope the lower filaments turn off when you hit the high. you'll burn out the bulb faster if you don't .
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

ill get some shots, they actually stay on...i always thought that they stay on cause on my other car that has h4 it does.

oh well bulbs were 18 dollars a pair lol! ill take some pics tomorrow night...

do you want to see just the h4 high beam output or the h1 + h4?

Retro!

Hater

Comment

very nice, wish my 1 pieces lined up like that!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

nice wish i had jdm 1 pieces
                      Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Working...
                      X