Woo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo!

So, I went to the Junk Yard today in dire hopes to find a pair of Fog Lights, or a Fog Switch, or even both. I really want fogs for my car so bad, I'll even take just the fogs and brackets by themselves, I just want them on my car. However, sadly, no luck in finding anything.

As I was making my way back towards the exit, I decided to go back one more time just to see if maybe they were out there somewhere. Still, no luck. But as I was checking out this 90-91 Accord, I went to close the door, and bam, there they were. Not the parts I were looking for, but I'll take them anyways.

Genuine Honda OEM Window Rain Visors.

I tried my best to take them off without breaking them, and I even tried keeping the prongs that were attached to the visors themselves, that go into the Windows Channel, but no luck of getting them off with the visors themselves. All the Windows were rolled up, which made it even harder to take them off.

Other than that, they are in great shape, and will go under my care of some TLC soon.

I wish I would have found these a month ahead of time, because I have aftermarket rain guards on my car right now.

I'd love to make a deal, and possible sell them, or even trade for something nice, but if nothing appeals to me, I'll probably end up keeping them, and MAYBE even put them on my car.

Fire away.

:::Jeremy

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
    aww_shiet
    91accordexr33

Ahhh someone been a busy boy....lol. Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

junk yard finds are fun! clean em up, put new double-sided tape, and install em. take pics!
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
      X