• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
    very creative, i might have to get some fiberglassing tips from you
    Thanks dude.

Originally posted by NAiL05
    It looks a big big as mentioned but props to the creativity and effort, If it was slightly more discreet I would throw one on my car =D.
    Thanks Dude, as I mentioned before this is a prototype. I am going to make the smaller size and I will have some modification on this model.

Originally posted by TypeG
    it looks a little like the greddy lip. i think it's pretty cool. later.
    Thanks Dude, yes it looks like a Greedy lip, it just have two big holes.

Originally posted by hondatuner4267
    props for being creative man

x2
    Thanks Dude

Originally posted by Minze
    I don't think its "big", I think its made differently you know. It looks like the lip is more forward.
    Yes, if you look from afar, it looks more foward. I think it is because of the fitting problem. I am going to fix this problem since it is a prorotype. Thanks

Originally posted by cb7dazz
    a++ for effort and trying something new, im too dam lazy to try something like that myself, although i've thought about it a million times, lol

how come your front bumper doesnt have any holes for the license plate bracket?

i want to move my plate to the side but both of my cbs have those holes and it would look like shit if i moved the plate

Thanks Dude, I cover my two holes with bondo something then primed it and painted it.

Thanks for all the inputs guys. Now I can know what people on this forum wanted. Some of you like big lip and some of you like smaller lip. I hope near the future, I will be able to offer you guys these custom fiberglass.

Thanks for the support.

Comment

Bowzil count me in on the buy list. That lip would look sick on my wagon!!!! Hehehehe...

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Pretty cool diy lip bro and I gotta you props for working with fiberglass. The photo seems just a tad bit dark making it hard for me to see...
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
          Pretty cool diy lip bro and I gotta you props for working with fiberglass. The photo seems just a tad bit dark making it hard for me to see...
          X2 Get up some better pics, and I will decide if I like it or not; can't really see it.
          97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
          IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

That lip looks a lot like my Gracer lip actually. Actually it looks very very similar to the 96-97 model, without the indent my 94-95 one has. That's nuts. Was that your inspiration? I think it looks better than the Spoogen lips floating around.

Congrats on making a very nice looking lip.

Comment

Bowzil, I want the large version for my wagon with 90-91 light holes. Hit me up when I can pick one up.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
              JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

I thought the same thing...it does look like 94-95 greddy lip...good job, i would rock it even if its big.
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom
                  Bowzil count me in on the buy list. That lip would look sick on my wagon!!!! Hehehehe...
                  I will inform you once I finish modifying the prototype. It will take maybe a week or two. I will have the large and small version.

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                  Thanks Dude,
                  Yeah, I know it is kinda dark, but it has been raining in Houston these two days. I will take other pictures once it is shiny outside.

Originally posted by c mak
                  X2 Get up some better pics, and I will decide if I like it or not; can't really see it.
                  Yeah, I know it is kinda dark, but it has been raining in Houston these two days. I will take other pictures once it is shiny outside.

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                  That lip looks a lot like my Gracer lip actually. Actually it looks very very similar to the 96-97 model, without the indent my 94-95 one has. That's nuts. Was that your inspiration? I think it looks better than the Spoogen lips floating around.

Congrats on making a very nice looking lip.
                  Thanks Dude,
                  I hope I will be able to make at least 4 types of lips in this winter holiday before the school start. Because the hardest part is making the molding.

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
                  I thought the same thing...it does look like 94-95 greddy lip...good job, i would rock it even if its big.
                  Thanks Dude,

Thanks for all the comments and supports.

Comment

Coolio bro...!!!!!!
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I like this lip! ...it reminds me of the old Datsun 510 racing lips, very classy...would be great as a track day lip for me....good job...
                      DEVOTE

Comment

Working...
                      X