Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New site for pics (56k not gonna cut it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sackingz123
    wheel rice?????/ wtf.....they stock 14 inch wheels.... and the tape??? i seen the car in person..not rice!!

brandon...nice shots...maybe we'll meet up again sometime and i can buy my rainguards
    lol. i don kno what ppl really see now a days. but you already kno i don keep my car between the lines. im goin different weather they accept or not. thanks koolaid
    Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

i like the yellow fogs, they are so JDM.

Cheers
      My Ride...

Comment

lol no you dont

Comment

well...im an asshole, i dont like the tape.. haha neway its your car. i think the fogs could be set back a little....

Comment

You know, lemme tell you guys from a personal perspective. If you seen Brandons car when he first got it then you would have to say it looks WAY better! I for one am what of the first to see it from this forum. As far as the electrical tape goes... me personally I wouldnt do it. EdgarCB7 is the first that I know of to make it LIKE THAT. Yes it is for track, but whatever floats his boat right? Everyone has a taste of their own. If he likes it he does. Leave it. Hes doin a tremendous job cleaning up his ride with some guidence from Kurobei and I (so he says). I dont understand why some people have Pepboy wings that dont even work unless your doing at least 130. As far as the foglights go, it does look better than it did before. I agree it would look better pushed back or even retro-fitted underneath the blinkers... but you gotta admit you and i seen a lot worse on this site. And B i dont understand why you rockin steelies for. They heavier then the lude rims. Gotta get back on the real shit ya know. And yeah they look like 14's to me, not 15's. So juss backin up a cuddie a lil. Your going the right path... which would be YOUR taste, not anyone elses.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

wats with the haters in here????? dont hate, appreicate...

first of all whats wrong with his ride???? and who cares about the tape, it aint ur ride first of all, i seen pictures of when he FIRST got the ride, looks wayy different from b4, yall guys gotta appreciate ppl rides.....haters

YEEEEEEEEE

Comment

What do you need "winter wheels" for? You're in CA! We don't really have a winter in the valley (just gets cold, no snow).

Nice pics though! Can't wait to see it IRL at the Fairfield meet!
                Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22
                  What do you need "winter wheels" for? You're in CA! We don't really have a winter in the valley (just gets cold, no snow).

Nice pics though! Can't wait to see it IRL at the Fairfield meet!
                  i have them for rainy days it floods out here sometimes. im about to sell them. but i use the for a moutain course i run. and if you guys that come to the meet are down ill take everyone out there.
                  Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                    You know, lemme tell you guys from a personal perspective. If you seen Brandons car when he first got it then you would have to say it looks WAY better! I for one am what of the first to see it from this forum. As far as the electrical tape goes... me personally I wouldnt do it. EdgarCB7 is the first that I know of to make it LIKE THAT. Yes it is for track, but whatever floats his boat right? Everyone has a taste of their own. If he likes it he does. Leave it. Hes doin a tremendous job cleaning up his ride with some guidence from Kurobei and I (so he says). I dont understand why some people have Pepboy wings that dont even work unless your doing at least 130. As far as the foglights go, it does look better than it did before. I agree it would look better pushed back or even retro-fitted underneath the blinkers... but you gotta admit you and i seen a lot worse on this site. So juss backin up a cuddie a lil. Your going the right path... which would be YOUR taste, not anyone elses.

werd..

I have tosay Cb7Shot's car is one of the cleanest once seen in person..

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                      You know, lemme tell you guys from a personal perspective. If you seen Brandons car when he first got it then you would have to say it looks WAY better! I for one am what of the first to see it from this forum. As far as the electrical tape goes... me personally I wouldnt do it. EdgarCB7 is the first that I know of to make it LIKE THAT. Yes it is for track, but whatever floats his boat right? Everyone has a taste of their own. If he likes it he does. Leave it. Hes doin a tremendous job cleaning up his ride with some guidence from Kurobei and I (so he says). I dont understand why some people have Pepboy wings that dont even work unless your doing at least 130. As far as the foglights go, it does look better than it did before. I agree it would look better pushed back or even retro-fitted underneath the blinkers... but you gotta admit you and i seen a lot worse on this site. And B i dont understand why you rockin steelies for. They heavier then the lude rims. Gotta get back on the real shit ya know. And yeah they look like 14's to me, not 15's. So juss backin up a cuddie a lil. Your going the right path... which would be YOUR taste, not anyone elses.
                      Yea but then they say well your car loooks lik so n so's car. But ima make sure that dont happen ta me. Reguardless of who says wat....
                      Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Right on!!! Nice, very nice.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                        JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

how's that cobalt blue treating you? later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                            how's that cobalt blue treating you? later.
                            iight jus keepin it clean.
                            Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Working...
                            X