No announcement yet.

what got you into photography?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first digital canon powershot a310 3.2 mp my ex girlfriend bought me for christmas

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

i got it from my dad he a photographer (sp)

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

i dont really know how i got into it.
        i was late getting a digi cam. i took a few pics here and there. nothing special.
        i knew i wanted something better.

i went to europe with a Canon G4 and then came back bought a Canon S500 then went nuts and got a Canon 350D (rebel XT) i have 3 lenses and about 2k put into it.
        with just over 8k shots on the body

Comment

here's my other baby

and a pic.

BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

My current camera was a freebie from my buddy Jay, he upgraded and I didn't have one of my own. I just like capturing the moment I guess, and I tend to think about photography quite a bit. I'm always in this situation where I'm like, "God I wish I had a DSLR right now....." lol

I took this with a friends Canon 20D
            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

i have a sony cybershot dsc-w30 that i got for graduation from my grandpa. that kinda got me into photography, but ir really only gave me a means. i have always been sorta into it.
              i love to travel and have been many beautiful places (england, paris, Nice, Monaco, Florence, Rome, South Africa, etc.). seeing all of this beauty, both natural and manmade, got me interested in capturing it. just recently have i really gotten into it. here are a few shots ive taken:

(the gf!)
              and my current favorite, i took it in paris (obviously) when i went with school a year and a half ago.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
              X