my turbo setup f22-t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    Listen i really dont care for tuning im not the one that tunes the car so it doesnt concern me that much. But thats the thing im not the one that tunes it. I know how the programs work some people say oh chromes better better to burn the chips more indepth to tune it up i really dont care that much. I can always switch back either way but what really makes it that special can you tell me why break it down for me?
    he doesnt like spoon feeding people

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
      he doesnt like spoon feeding people
      well i suppose so btw was that a JDM reference heheh (SPOOOON) lol

Comment

its about time........i remember when you brought that car....NOW its all done...with a lil help from my idea's off my car....lol...did you fix the bumper like i told you?....remove the buttom part of the bumper and that bumper should snap tight....just like mine...anyway can't wait to go driving around in it..you gave me a lil sample on the block but it wasn't enough but before you do can you PLEASE install the seat belt on the passenger side...i don't want to put my feet on the dash broad again to hold myself in the seat......

keep it cb'nnn

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
          its about time........i remember when you brought that car....NOW its all done...with a lil help from my idea's off my car....lol...did you fix the bumper like i told you?....remove the buttom part of the bumper and that bumper should snap tight....just like mine...anyway can't wait to go driving around in it..you gave me a lil sample on the block but it wasn't enough but before you do can you PLEASE install the seat belt on the passenger side...i don't want to put my feet on the dash broad again to hold myself in the seat......

keep it cb'nnn
          werd lol how did you remove the bottom part of the bumper though?

Comment

werd lol how did you remove the bottom part of the bumper though?

your serious?

you the one who removed it off my bumper REMEMBER....you was giving that line...WEIGHT REDUCTION FELICIA...

Comment

your serious?

you the one who removed it off my bumper REMEMBER....you was giving that line...WEIGHT REDUCTION FELICIA...
              damn i must have really outdone myself when it comes to cars

Comment

Listen i really dont care for tuning im not the one that tunes the car so it doesnt concern me that much. But thats the thing im not the one that tunes it. I know how the programs work some people say oh chromes better better to burn the chips more indepth to tune it up i really dont care that much. I can always switch back either way but what really makes it that special can you tell me why break it down for me?
                Crome has RTP
                Crome has Fuel tools
                Crome has advanced boost tools+
                Crome has injector battery offsets
                Crome has target lambdas
                Crome has High Res boot columns
                Crome is scriptable (not of use to you, but having 100 people develop software is always better than 1 person doing it
                Crome uses superior algorithms to Uber

Still need more? make the switch, its worth it. Any modern Honda tuner will tell you that.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

damn i must have really outdone myself when it comes to cars

no only to my car....when i be asking you about something you did on my car you look confuse cause you done remember.......like i was saying yesterday.....when both of us are working on my car you have this habit of taking over....what was MY IDEA OR MY PROBLEM becomes your game to play with....lol...and all i can do is stand there and ask you do you want something to drink.........

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                    Crome has RTP
                    Crome has Fuel tools
                    Crome has advanced boost tools+
                    Crome has injector battery offsets
                    Crome has target lambdas
                    Crome has High Res boot columns
                    Crome is scriptable (not of use to you, but having 100 people develop software is always better than 1 person doing it
                    Crome uses superior algorithms to Uber

Still need more? make the switch, its worth it. Any modern Honda tuner will tell you that.
                    okay imma make the switch and inform my tuner tommorrow

Comment

no only to my car....when i be asking you about something you did on my car you look confuse cause you done remember.......like i was saying yesterday.....when both of us are working on my car you have this habit of taking over....what was MY IDEA OR MY PROBLEM becomes your game to play with....lol...and all i can do is stand there and ask you do you want something to drink.........
                      your the brain and im literally the brawn

Comment

your the brain and im literally the brawn

what ever....lol

Comment

Crome tunes better on the dyno. Timing value adjustment is more precise. My tuner used Uberdata for probably about 2 years on his Turbo-D, made great power, BUT made the switch to Crome regular and it made the car way better.
                          wat

Comment

Even untuned the boost is great...nothing beyond 2psi though, lol. My views on turbocharging have changed significantly.

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                            X