Operation Restoration !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
    an other online shit talker ok.just like the first bitch you can get it to.
    like i said talk is cheap
    .. its the internet. calm down.
    if your buddy cared i think he would have posted about it.

it is the image gallery so i made a valid post!! yay
    uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

So you think you bad running your lip in front of your little monitor uh;
      it's fuck bitches like you i can't stand.
      keep running them lips,as you see i'm in O-Town,and we're not close to you,so
      you think you safe.
      IT cost to disrespect ;hope you know what i mean;
      talk is cheap.
      no one is talking shit e thug, so stfu!
      Members Ride

Comment

like i said talk is cheap
        I normally wouldnt respond..but I have to this time. You keep saying that, yet its all you do.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by sirs1ayer
            .. its the internet. calm down.
            if your buddy cared i think he would have posted about it.

it is the image gallery so i made a valid post!! yay
            haha sorry im bringing out the import jokes (i do own a mustang) racing hondas is like racing in the special olympics, even if you do win. your still retarded haha
            ]

Comment

MR.PHIL, maybe you should get some advice from DR.PHIL on how to relax. plus you'll live longer. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Wow, wow guys this weekend im gonna post some pics. I didnt mean to cause any conflict its just I didnt have the time....
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

you didnt cause conflict its your hot headed e thug of a homie. get a life dude seriously... uh oh! :o town! watch out he might sing you a song!

u lucky im in the av fooooooooooooo lol, yea thats right i said it palmdale represent, wes wes yall! ride til i die :

naow i b a gAngSTA 2 b

why dont you go drink a forty and smoke a blunt and GET OVER IT

Member Ride Facebook
                  XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                  SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                  For Sale Thread

Comment

wow.. everybody fighting. but if everybody was in 0-town then only one guy woulda be talkin shit hmm? but seriously. i understand ya'll got angry at wut other people say so to heal ur anger u rather say sum shit back and makes u feel better. i understand. but. c'mon. ya wasting the thread here and when people see this they wont post any reply to the thread makin this a waste when this could be useful for me and others. he said he'll post a pic. just wait.. if u dont see any then reply with a "when will u have the picture up?" not "THIS THREAD IS GARBAGE WITHOUT A PIC!" we all know that but we dont like how it's being said. talk on this like you would in person.

oh yeah. i forgot to mention. even if ur big and tough.. there will be a time when ur not lookin at ur cb7 and that enemy will approach it and burn it down or pour water in ur gas tank from the tap and fuk it up. so really. dont start beef with anybody. cuz some people are crazy on this cb7 that would pay 300 to fly to where u stay and fuk it up . you dont know them . so you dont know what they're capable of.
                    Last edited by defjamon22z; 10-13-2006, 11:20 AM.
                    DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Originally posted by defjamon22z
                      wow.. everybody fighting. but if everybody was in 0-town then only one guy woulda be talkin shit hmm? but seriously. i understand ya'll got angry at wut other people say so to heal ur anger u rather say sum shit back and makes u feel better. i understand. but. c'mon. ya wasting the thread here and when people see this they wont post any reply to the thread makin this a waste when this could be useful for me and others. he said he'll post a pic. just wait.. if u dont see any then reply with a "when will u have the picture up?" not "THIS THREAD IS GARBAGE WITHOUT A PIC!" we all know that but we dont like how it's being said. talk on this like you would in person.

oh yeah. i forgot to mention. even if ur big and tough.. there will be a time when ur not lookin at ur cb7 and that enemy will approach it and burn it down or pour water in ur gas tank from the tap and fuk it up. so really. dont start beef with anybody. cuz some people are crazy on this cb7 that would pay 300 to fly to where u stay and fuk it up . you dont know them . so you dont know what they're capable of.

wtf?? i dont understand you. i hate people who think they are bad on the comp like mr. phil or watever his name is. we on here to help each other. people asked for pics so there should be pics when u first put up a thread like this (no offense). just calm the bickering. and as for someone being a big badass and flyin to go fuck someone shit up. lol i would love to see it
                      it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

I would have deleted this already. Its in the image gallery, but there are no images. When you post in the image gallery, its implied that you have images. Posting in the image gallery without images is just....

And saying you will get images up by the weekend doesnt help either. Just start your thread when you have the pictures that you want others to see. Without any pictures or question, this thread is indeed worthless.

Comment

Comment

thanks for understanding

Originally posted by defjamon22z

I couldn't say it any better.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

i was not mad, i dont even care there was no pics, i was just clownin on everyone gettin all crazy on the internet, and anyone who may have taken me seriously.... well.... i have nothing to say to you

Member Ride Facebook
                              XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                              SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                              For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
                                Amen to that

Originally posted by Maple50175
                                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Working...
                                X