problem solved :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem solved :D

well here's the problem, i got in an accident yesterday at around noon, totalling my beautiful new JDM lights and my bumper
    and not quite totalling, but definitely damaging my hood.

[img]
    http://images.cardomain.com/member_i...60_34_full.jpg[/img]

yeah that sucks and makes me sad, but theres something that makes me happy a little out of all this...

JDM Ex-R bumper w/bumperlights (no fogs tho :'( ) and new one pieces
    MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
    i pulled over and looked under the hood.
    the engine was still there...
    ...silly light!

oh jesus how did that happen man? How much did u get those new headlights for? I wanna see it when u fixed it heh

Comment

DAMN that sucks, but im glad to hear you have replacements. I mean, who just has a pair of JDM's layin around...obviously blamethepunx does.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

sucks... but can't wait to see the new jdmness on. are you going to black-house those too?

Comment

damn straight!
          MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

dang that sux... but it isnt too bad. As long as the radiator support isnt twisted, you should be good to go. Good luck on the car, cant wait to see it up and running again.

Comment

How much for the lip from ur old bumper?

H23?

Comment

whats the diff between a jdm and usdm bumper?
                thats sucks after you've done all that work....after this you should be pretty good at that blackhousing thing
                I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

damn wtf i have never been so shocked on extra parts like that laying around

and after the last accident from the hood (i think it was you)

nice look cant wait to see it

mauricio

Comment

damn that sucks about the accident, but you still made out with the bumper. what are you gonna do about the hood. you gonna just get a carbonfiber one?
                    cb7 sold
                    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                    95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Cb7tuner915: umm... pay for shipping? i have no use for it any more

93akordse: JDM has an indent for the liscense plate, its lighter (doesnt have the big-ass rebar thing behind it, just the mounting brackets) and it protrudes less. and yes, this will be my 8th blackhousing job (on 4th, 5th, 7th gen accords, and EK civics)

excalibur02: wasnt me with the hood accident?! and i didnt have these parts lying around i tracked em down like crazy the day after

92accordDX: yup CF is my plan, gonna get this one straigtened so i can use it as a beatrer hood. speaking of CF hoods, watch out for a groupbuy ima set up soon
                      Last edited by blamethepunx; 04-19-2004, 12:31 AM.
                      MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

damn i should've known that, now i remember readin' somewhere what the diff were.......well you should be able to call yourself a blackhousing pro
                        I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

well boyos, new stuff installed today, my 8th blackhousing job (i think i should get some sort of official title now or something... :P )

here's everything all back together (some might notice my windows are a little more UV friendly now ) i absolutely love this pic for some reason

bumper and headlights fit pretty damn good if you ask me

and here we get closer and see there's still some damage, but it will all be taken care of in due time

here's the biggest thing wrong (i know, my tears are flowing too)
                          MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

and yes, the bumper is green.
                            MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

CB7tuner915: here's your lip, dood! got a few scratches, but what can i say, im giving it to you for free :P and it's 12 years old. so deal with it lol...

and here's some bolts to go with it

do non Ex-R (or EX in america) cars have clips for the lip to bolt into? if they dont ill sent those too, but if they do, im too lazy to take em off, so use your own :P
                              MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

Working...
                              X