misc pics i took today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

misc pics i took today

Put on a 94-95 Accord front lip on the accord yesterday, doesn't match up perfect, but my friend did a perfect job.

pics with PO members Porsche 951

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

and the dog -

New LED side markers -

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Looks good man lol the dog is looks soo fake. Its real right?

Comment

haha ya its real, here it is before its haircut

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

hahahah how the hell did he see? lol U made ur dog blind lol lol haha thats way too funny

Comment

sh1t looks good!

how much did u have to cut off on the ends?? and how off were the holes on the lip compared to the bumper??

BTW: 944's and 951's own!! widebody's stock yo! that porsche is cleeeeeean

Comment

i like the dog before the haircut.

S A N D I E G O

Comment

the lip was a bitch to put on, i dont know how people said it takes twenty minutes. To bend that thing into shape took alot of work, took about 2 hours if not more. I think maybe two holes matched up, if even that.

and yeah the dog looks like stupid with the haircut

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

looks good!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Awesome. Welcome to the 5th gen lip club (5GLC member #... ... not gonna happen...)

Looks good though. Did you manage to find Certifit afterall, or did you find another way to do it?

Also, I love the Porsche 944 and 951 design myself... Those are by far my favorites of any German car (well, maybe tied with the VW Corrado).

Comment

Originally posted by Deevergote
                      Awesome. Welcome to the 5th gen lip club (5GLC member #... ... not gonna happen...)

Looks good though. Did you manage to find Certifit afterall, or did you find another way to do it?

Also, I love the Porsche 944 and 951 design myself... Those are by far my favorites of any German car (well, maybe tied with the VW Corrado).
                      yeah attempt number two i found the place! thanks alot! Although those guys were asses

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

yea the guys a certa fit are assholes. i dont car though i can deal with that as long as the stuff its cheep
                        cb7 sold
                        2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                        95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

really? I thought maybe they just didnt like me...they really like that to everyone lol. But i'll take there attitudes for the cheap prices lol.
                          What else for cb7's do they have there?
                          Would they have OEM fogs? Hood? Or maybe even the super oooper rare flush mount OEM wing? lol

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Digging the 5th gen lip man...really sweet...I think that might be my next mod...although with what it look me to get the f-ing 90-91 lip and the 92-93 lip on, I'm not sure whether I cam put myself through anymore of that lol...but anyways...when you added it, did you drill more holes in the edge of the lip, or did you drill into your bumper. I haven't really seen a 5th gen lip up close, is it like the 92-93 lip that has an edge with all the bolt holes in it, or is it tabs...? But anyways...very nice upgrade

One more thing...what's a Porsche 951? Haven't really heard of that...i know the evolution went 924, 924 Turbo, 944, 944 Turbo, 968 and then all the custom 968's...but 951?...I'll have to look into that...

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                              Digging the 5th gen lip man...really sweet...I think that might be my next mod...although with what it look me to get the f-ing 90-91 lip and the 92-93 lip on, I'm not sure whether I cam put myself through anymore of that lol...but anyways...when you added it, did you drill more holes in the edge of the lip, or did you drill into your bumper. I haven't really seen a 5th gen lip up close, is it like the 92-93 lip that has an edge with all the bolt holes in it, or is it tabs...? But anyways...very nice upgrade

One more thing...what's a Porsche 951? Haven't really heard of that...i know the evolution went 924, 924 Turbo, 944, 944 Turbo, 968 and then all the custom 968's...but 951?...I'll have to look into that...

basicly the lip isn't made for our car at all, you have to do everything custom, its alot harder than i thought it was going to be.
                              Porsche 951 is the model name of the 944 turbo...so there the same thing

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Working...
                              X