Finally finished rims...new pics 56k no no no no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally finished rims...new pics 56k no no no no

deleted the old thread, rims weren't finished. after 6 hours of sanding/polishing...here's what I got. I think imma take it to a local rim shop to do a professional buffing/clear coat...as these get WAY too dirty and are a pain in the ass to clean without clearcoat. center caps and spoke stickers coming this week, should look better

lot of emo angles here...bear with me. thanks

My members ride thread

Looks nice...

97 SE Wheels?

btw, whats up with that TypeOne sticker near the sidemarker?

Comment

man dude your car is amazing, dont paint the wheels, it looks really good....
      93 Accord- SOLD
      94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

dis ride is sweet... luvin' the lights and hid's.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
          Looks nice...

97 SE Wheels?

btw, whats up with that TypeOne sticker near the sidemarker?

nah man, 16x7 enkei er01's (basically ssr professor sp1's without rivets and a deep lip)

and the type one sticker was because i messed up on the first sidemarker hole on that side lol i know i know, looks out of place. I'll get that all taken care of when the car gets repainted later this summer

thanks for the feedback guys

My members ride thread

Comment

I love your car now. Those wheels are perfect for your car and definitely look a lot bigger than the 16" they claim to be. They kinda remind me of the early days of the import world (early days for me of course...I'm sure 2001 isn't the early early days, but hey...it was 5 years ago).

What are you going to do to address the rubbing issue? It appears like you'll have a small issue?

All and all I love your car. The only thing I'm not sure if I like is the Mugen lip. It looks good, but I think the black just sticks out a little too much.

But I've loved watching your car evolve...from one of the first ones with blackhoused headlights and your own painted amber corners to what it is now.

Comment

OMG, those wheels look so good with the ALL arcadia green CB7. Even your mudflaps are painted. You have just made my decision about repainting my car. Everything will be painted down to the mudflaps, except in Bordeaux Red instead of Arcadia green. In fact, your car makes me wish mine was also arcadia green.
              Gary A.K.A. Carter
              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Oh yea that is clean! Im feeling all of it..the lip, the wheels! I would leave it just as it is. I need to put my mudguards back on dangit! Keep up the good work dude

Comment

Dang, those look clean with the green!!! Even though it sound's like a lot of work, I bet it's all worth it look at it right now!!!
                  Keep it up!!!

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                  oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                    I love your car now. Those wheels are perfect for your car and definitely look a lot bigger than the 16" they claim to be. They kinda remind me of the early days of the import world (early days for me of course...I'm sure 2001 isn't the early early days, but hey...it was 5 years ago).

What are you going to do to address the rubbing issue? It appears like you'll have a small issue?

All and all I love your car. The only thing I'm not sure if I like is the Mugen lip. It looks good, but I think the black just sticks out a little too much.

But I've loved watching your car evolve...from one of the first ones with blackhoused headlights and your own painted amber corners to what it is now.

man, i can't believe it doesn't rub. i'm talking...there's like...absolutely NO space in between the fender lip and the rim when it compresses. I have no clue how it miraculously worked out that way but it did. it's completely flush. but the rear camber is still off and the front is sitting somewhere at like -2.6 on each side so i'm definitely going to have to roll the rear fenders when i get my alignment. as for the front, i may just have to leave -1.0 or so of camber or more for it to clear.

thanks a bunch for the feedback guys, much appreciated

My members ride thread

Comment

Love the wheels buddy, car looks amazing..

Comment

Absolutely SICK.....
                        My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Nice job, rims look awesome, i also love the way you used the projector shroud, black and chrome, very nice

Comment

I want to bang your front end.

ANd that's fucking cheap for a carwash.

Comment

Very Very clean man I like

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment