My CB7 project car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaPt Nimda
    HEY! Shouldn't you be workin on that list of mods for car!?
    err yea.. kinda! lol

i'll work on em tomorrow for sure (i think ) haha
    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by CaPt Nimda
      I'm sure you'll have this CB7 lookin better than Omar's in no time at all!
      Better than Omar's? Is that possible? haha...hopefully I can get mine as nice as his.
      My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
        Better than Omar's? Is that possible? haha...hopefully I can get mine as nice as his.
        still... with my help! lol too bad you live too far away man! me and my friends work on our cars on weekly basis (if not more!)

...we'll get soo much shiet done in sooo little time! imagine 3 or 4 different guys working on your car working on the same thing or different shiet! that'll be bad ass!

we've done soo much, we're at the point to where we just clean/wax/polish each other's cars or just go out and take pics! hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
          still... with my help! lol too bad you live too far away man! me and my friends work on our cars on weekly basis (if not more!)

...we'll get soo much shiet done in sooo little time! imagine 3 or 4 different guys working on your car working on the same thing or different shiet! that'll be bad ass!

we've done soo much, we're at the point to where we just clean/wax/polish each other's cars or just go out and take pics! hahaha
          Yeah...too bad...I should move out to daly city man...
          My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Yeah...too bad...I should move out to daly city man...
            fer realz... you said you used to live around here, so at least you'll know the area

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
              fer realz... you said you used to live around here, so at least you'll know the area
              Yeah...the only thing I'd miss from the east bay is the sunshine...seems like all the memories I have of Daly City, it's either foggy or overcast...haha
              My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

like i said before, we should set up a CB7tuner mini meet... we'll just work on each other's cars!

Comment

Where at? also, I'd need stuff to work on...like buying parts and stuff...I dont have anything...I should get I/H/E so we could install it...but I'm broke...
                  My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Where at? also, I'd need stuff to work on...like buying parts and stuff...I dont have anything...I should get I/H/E so we could install it...but I'm broke...
                    intake is the cheapest one hehehehe

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Yeah. haha...still broke though...
                      My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

we can work with what you currently have... like the carpet shampoo idea, or cleaning your interior...

make a list of things that you want to do and knock em off one at a time.

Comment

I just found some tan leather door panels at the junkyard...bought them too...but I came back home to grab some tools...come out here so you can help me take them off and install them on my car...

Also bought a 91 acura legend lip...
                          My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

I just found some tan leather door panels at the junkyard...bought them too...but I came back home to grab some tools...come out here so you can help me take them off and install them on my car...

Also bought a 91 acura legend lip...
                            nice...

so make post up an updated list of the parts you need. i'm guessing you're not going to need the panels from me anymore...

Comment

I will. Nah I dont need the door panels...Are you coming up here? Bring the handles so we can install these puppies...haha...too bad it's super far huh...
                              My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

I will. Nah I dont need the door panels...Are you coming up here? Bring the handles so we can install these puppies...haha...too bad it's super far huh...
                                yea man you far.. let's meet halfway we'll work on the car at a Target parking lot or something! hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X