My CB7 project car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sackingz123
    oh yea...cb7 will be always in my heart, alot of experiences, my first car, too much love for it, never let me down....
    CB7 for life!!
    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
      CB7 for life!!
      My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

nice sig update BTW!!

Comment

Thanks...subtle change huh? seems like nobody notices it... (I mean the sig...not the car)

btw...I might be getting thoes EX rims before the meet! Cross your fingers!
          My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
            Thanks...subtle change huh? seems like nobody notices it... (I mean the sig...not the car)

btw...I might be getting thoes EX rims before the meet! Cross your fingers!
            cool! just 2 or all 4?

Comment

I got 2 offers...2 for $80...or 4(with good tires) for $150 plus my steelies. I'm leaning more towards the 4...and I'll just use one of the other two as a full size spare or somehting...(if it will fit in the trunk
              My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

I got 2 offers...2 for $80...or 4(with good tires) for $150 plus my steelies. I'm leaning more towards the 4...and I'll just use one of the other two as a full size spare or somehting...(if it will fit in the trunk
                i'd get the 4 so you wont have to worry about finding another 2...

Comment

i'd get the 4 so you wont have to worry about finding another 2...
                  I already have 2 of them remember? But the tires were bad...
                  My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

I already have 2 of them remember? But the tires were bad...
                    spares!

Comment

spares!
                      FULL SIZE spares!
                      My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

FULL SIZE spares!
                        i used to do that!! i used to remove the itty bitty spare in the trunk and replace it with the full-size one! it helps when you need to drive over 45mph

Comment

i used to do that!! i used to remove the itty bitty spare in the trunk and replace it with the full-size one! it helps when you need to drive over 45mph
                          I'm not sure if it will fit in the space for the donut though...
                          My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

if i were u i'd get the the 2 rims for 80 and buy 4 good used tires at some local corner tire shop...then you can keep your jdm donuts, u never know u might need those steelies..lol..i still got mines..

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                              if i were u i'd get the the 2 rims for 80 and buy 4 good used tires at some local corner tire shop...then you can keep your jdm donuts, u never know u might need those steelies..lol..i still got mines..
                              HAHA...LMAO...JDM donuts! The newest JDM craze!

Well the 4 rims comes out to $37.50 per wheel/good tire...pretty good deal IMO...
                              My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

HAHA...LMAO...JDM donuts! The newest JDM craze!

Well the 4 rims comes out to $37.50 per wheel/good tire...pretty good deal IMO...
                                alot of homies with hondas/acura...

alot of them got jacked so now they ridin on them jdm donuts from now on...its a fab around here lol i guess..i was sportin them until i got them alloys..

seems a good deal then..

hows the tread on them??

Comment

Working...
                                X