X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sackingz123
    damn...if u wanna where i work click here..lol..seriously

my first and only job
    You lucky SOB! (well somethimes...when there are hot girls or something...but u have to see saggy old ladies and old guys' things hangin around... I'll pass on that!)
    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
      You lucky SOB! (well somethimes...when there are hot girls or something...but u have to see saggy old ladies and old guys' things hangin around... I'll pass on that!)
      true but thats a sacrifice...LOL...during the summer workin there...there were babes evrywhere....am so happy i found this job on craigslist..

Comment

Dang...your parents don't care though? Do the employees have "uniforms"(or lack thereof )?
        My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Dang...your parents don't care though? Do the employees have "uniforms"(or lack thereof )?
          parents dont knoe bc all they care i have a job and makin $...my older sister knows, am think my mom knows since my older sis knoes but not sure..

i work in a resturant on the resort, i dont have to wear a uniform i can be naked if i want to but i dont roll like that LOL i just wear some b-ball shorts and a reuglar tee and some old shoes and am kool in da hood

Comment

haha...sweet. Just pray that your mom and dad dont decide to come out there to relax! haha
            My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

haha...sweet. Just pray that your mom and dad dont decide to come out there to relax! haha
              lol...their not like that

DUDE...one of my friend's dad go there...then a couple of days later i went to his house..and he gave me that look like he knows that i know he goes there...i felt scared..LOL...his mom is hott tho...LOL

Comment

i'm guessing no cameras! lol
                Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                  i'm guessing no cameras! lol
                  nope..their serious with that stuff...

one time i had my cell phone out, and my manager got pissed bc he dosent want any cell phones out with a camera feature or any picture taking during business hours and on the resort also..

no one wants to get pictured, am talkin for the nudists, and they can sue if anythin happens....

Comment

damn that's crazy!!

Comment

Hey EJ,

Why don't you start a Member's Ride thread too?

Comment

Hey EJ,

Why don't you start a Member's Ride thread too?
                        My car's not even worthy of a Member's Ride thread yet...My mods were getting it back to stock specs! haha...

but I did do a Rear disc swap, and sprint extreme springs....

Working on the Legend Lip and Leather Door panels right now...

also polishing that exhaust heat shield, and cuztomizing that grille...

I discovered that I have a crack in my exhaust manifold......upgrade time! haha
                        My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

My car's not even worthy of a Member's Ride thread yet...My mods were getting it back to stock specs! haha...

i know i still have my DC Headers (my cousin gave em back to me), but i don't know where the gaskets and screws/bolts are! wth?!

Comment

i know i still have my DC Headers (my cousin gave em back to me), but i don't know where the gaskets and screws/bolts are! wth?!
                            Haha...how much do gaskets/screws cost? Maybe your cuz still has them...
                            My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

you need a member's ride thread...just update it when theres something new

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                                you need a member's ride thread...just update it when theres something new
                                I'm still working on it...(haha...i'm pulling an Omar! haha...)

btw...sackingz123, what's your name? I hate having to type sackingz123 when referring to you...
                                My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Working...
                                X