No announcement yet.

My CB7 project car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant dude...my tires are shot...and I just had one of the tires(with the EX rim) go flat on me come out here and I'll buy you dinner at like carls jr or something...you know you want to!
    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
      I cant dude...my tires are shot...and I just had one of the tires(with the EX rim) go flat on me come out here and I'll buy you dinner at like carls jr or something...you know you want to!
      haha! we'll see wassup... btw, did you find another 2 5g EX rims at the junk yard?
      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Cool...you have my phone number right? call me if you are coming. nah man...they didnt have any...alright...back to the junkyard...let me know.
        My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

damn...wat a bummer....you havin some camber wear???

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
            damn...wat a bummer....you havin some camber wear???
            Nah...probably like a valve stem leak or a hole in the tire...I'm taking it to Les Schwab later...
            My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Nah...probably like a valve stem leak or a hole in the tire...I'm taking it to Les Schwab later...
              prolly....wat i had on my rear tire..a valve stem leak....am takin them corners hard!

Comment

hey we could do a CB7 junkyard mini meet! haha

Comment

we xhould go to a big junkyard...like pick n pull in richmond..
                  My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

we xhould go to a big junkyard...like pick n pull in richmond..
                    and walk out with full pockets shhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                      and walk out with full pockets shhhhh
                      haha...I snagged a heater control knob...shhhh...haha...I feel bad now.
                      My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Here's what I got at the junkyard...

Tan leather door panels...

91(I think) Acura Legend sedan front lip...

Not attached yet..just set them on top of some blocks...

My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Here's some pictures of my crappy interior as per request of Omar(aww_shiet)

Door panel that comes loose when I try to shut the door

I cant even put my left foot out straight because of that alarm brain hanging there...

At least I dont have that popped airbag anymore...(thanks Omar)

My glovebox that wont stay shut because there's no hook to grab on to...those papers are Omar's airbag change instuctions that I printed out...

My I.C.E. and missing heater control knob(I ganked one from the junkyard) ...also missing a blank where the fog switch is supposed to be...

My dirty armrest that falls when you put to much pressure on it...not good when you are taking a turn and leaning on it...

My "dark" tan seats...and this is after whe shampooed it...

My missing speaker pods...

And my broken antenna...
                          My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

get some 6x9's in there.....LOL..forget about 6.5's....good find for the legend lip...legend lips fit our accords??...how much you wanna sell that lip?

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                              get some 6x9's in there.....LOL..forget about 6.5's....good find for the legend lip...legend lips fit our accords??...how much you wanna sell that lip?
                              Yeah...I want 6x9 pods...the lip isn't for sale...sorry bro. As for fitment...

Pics courtesy of Abeerdrinker
                              My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Yeah...I want 6x9 pods...the lip isn't for sale...sorry bro. As for fitment...

Pics courtesy of Abeerdrinker
                                fu just cut out it,,you dont need pods...thats what i did...damn looks nicce..how much you picked that up? and lips, how do you install them, u gottaa remove the bumper?

Comment

Working...
                                X