• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, did I mention that my car is RHD? haha

U guys like my custom door handle?
    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

NO it's not! hahaha the numbers on the dash are backwards! ...plus RPM is supposed to be on the left side, fuel & temp is supposed to be on the right side! lol
      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
        NO it's not! hahaha the numbers on the dash are backwards! ...plus RPM is supposed to be on the left side, fuel & temp is supposed to be on the right side! lol
        Haha...yeah I accidentally hit the mirror button on my phone when I was taking the picture...
        My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
          Oh, did I mention that my car is RHD? haha

U guys like my custom door handle?
          tryin to fool us eh.....

or is that MAD JDM YO!!!

Comment

btw dude, i still have the handle... if you come to the meet, i'll bring that along!

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
              tryin to fool us eh.....

or is that MAD JDM YO!!!
              Haha...it fooled me when I was taking the pic...when I aimed to the right, the picture would go left...haha

btw dude, i still have the handle... if you come to the meet, i'll bring that along!
              The handle? All my handles look like that! Before the meet, we should go over the parts list again...maybe you wanna donate your DC F22AX header!
              My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

The handle? All my handles look like that! Before the meet, we should go over the parts list again...maybe you wanna donate your DC F22AX header!
                we can go over the list again.. lemme know wassup!

Comment

I just bought...2 94-95 EX 7 spoke wheels...they have a little curbage, but I'm gonna paint the rims, so I'm not worried about it...I already put them on the car and took pics. I have to go run an errand real quick. I'll post 'em up when I get back.

Omar, I'll PM u later...do you still have the list? Can u send that to me? thanks.

I'll probably go to the junkyard this weekend and find me 2 more EX 7 spokes...
                  My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Omar, I'll PM u later...do you still have the list? Can u send that to me? thanks.
                    Yea I still have the list... I'll PM you.

Comment

Check it out. I got these two rims with tires for $55...not bad IMO...now I gotta find two more...probably at the junkyard...

My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

gyeah thats a pretty good deal...you got those at the junkyard? ??

Comment

Check it out. I got these two rims with tires for $55...not bad IMO...now I gotta find two more...probably at the junkyard...

where u get those??? i heard some rim jacking was involved...

Comment

hey how come you didn't install the front grill?

Comment

Originally posted by liquidx
                              gyeah thats a pretty good deal...you got those at the junkyard? ??
                              No I bought them off of some guy...but I need two more, so I'm gonna go to the junkyard to get some...

Originally posted by sackingz123
                              where u get those??? i heard some rim jacking was involved...
                              Yeah I found a 94 Accord EX down the street...I only had time to steal 2 of them...I'll go back and steal the other two tonight...haha

no I got them off of a guy on craigslist for $55...

hey how come you didn't install the front grill?
                              I took it off because I got some gutter guard to use as mesh for the grille...kinda like this...

But then I got lazy...
                              My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

damn...55 buks ...now i want some 94 ex rims....

Comment

Working...
                                X