-1993 Accord EX SOLD
    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

shit looks phuckin good man...bright as hell cops gone be on yo ass man

Comment

Originally posted by IBCNYA
        shit looks phuckin good man...bright as hell cops gone be on yo ass man
        to tell you the truth since i put them on i havent had anybody flash me and the other night i had a cop on the opposite side of the light of me, i thought he might do something but nothing, ill knock on wood though, thanks for the comments, i will post more pics a lil later.

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
          to tell you the truth since i put them on i havent had anybody flash me and the other night i had a cop on the opposite side of the light of me, i thought he might do something but nothing, ill knock on wood though, thanks for the comments, i will post more pics a lil later.
          no worries dude, as long as you have em aimed correctly, i can almost garauntee you cops will never give you hasstle. they're oem projectors, not ricer bulbs, and even if there's tons of flicker, the light is yellow/white like it should below the cutoff.

wow your cutoff looks really sharp. are those aftermarket lenses plastic? got any pics of the beam from about 20 feet or greater? Are the projectors washer modded at all?

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
            no worries dude, as long as you have em aimed correctly, i can almost garauntee you cops will never give you hasstle. they're oem projectors, not ricer bulbs, and even if there's tons of flicker, the light is yellow/white like it should below the cutoff.

wow your cutoff looks really sharp. are those aftermarket lenses plastic? got any pics of the beam from about 20 feet or greater? Are the projectors washer modded at all?
            yeah im hoping bro, but i havent been hassled yet, the lights are sns aftermarket oem type, ill try to get pics from 20 feet or greater then ill post them, as for the washer modded, no they are not, but i get alot of the cool blue/purple color on top of the cut off line.

Comment

nice man how much you spend on all that?

Comment

Shit son! lol! Need more pics

Comment

yeah im hoping bro, but i havent been hassled yet, the lights are sns aftermarket oem type, ill try to get pics from 20 feet or greater then ill post them, as for the washer modded, no they are not, but i get alot of the cool blue/purple color on top of the cut off line.

right on man yeah im in the midst of my second tsx retrofit right now as we speak, and this time im doing only one washer per bottom nipple and going for the sharpness route, as opposed to my first retrofit where i used 4 per nipple and got an assload of color but lose quite a bit of flicker past ~60 feet

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
                    right on man yeah im in the midst of my second tsx retrofit right now as we speak, and this time im doing only one washer per bottom nipple and going for the sharpness route, as opposed to my first retrofit where i used 4 per nipple and got an assload of color but lose quite a bit of flicker past ~60 feet
                    yeah, let us know when your done so we can see pics, good luck bro. .and ill try to post more pics later on.

Comment

Nice pics and nice cutoff. I used SNS lenses too and they are uber clear. Even though they are new lenses, my first retrofit used new lenses as well and those lenses were not as clear as the SNS lenses. It was such a big difference that even my retrofitter noticed they were clearer. When you are going to post up the pics of it on the car?
                      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
                        Nice pics and nice cutoff. I used SNS lenses too and they are uber clear. Even though they are new lenses, my first retrofit used new lenses as well and those lenses were not as clear as the SNS lenses. It was such a big difference that even my retrofitter noticed they were clearer. When you are going to post up the pics of it on the car?
                        ill try a lil later once i get home.

Comment

"...B*tch got out the car lookin more like Freddy Jackson"

Comment

thanks, i still have the pics somewere of the night pics, ill look for them and ill post them

Comment

Sexy.
                              Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
                              MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

DAMN...Mad skillz man, those babies look good!

I wish I have the knowledge to do the retrofit..Seems like a lot of cutting, measuring and fabbing..On top of that, I need to find out what "shrouds" are hahaha I always hear them, but I never really know what they are

Oh and of course, enough guts to do that to my JDM headlights haha never gonna happen, but I'd love to know how to do this..

I think flip made a DIY for this last time, but I think all the pics are dead

N e wayz, great job on the retrofit bro

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Working...
                                X