No announcement yet.

tsx projectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks guys for the comments, i will try tommorrow to install them after work, and take pics of them on the car and against the wall pics.

Comment

Retrofit looks like it turned out great.Good Job!Awaiting installed pics

Comment

owning two cbs is one thing, but having them hooked up is another (i.e. accord_inspire). nice job on the work. the output will be 100x better than before. make a member's ride for the daily driver haha!
        1cor10:31
        - 92 LX coupe
        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

those look bad ass how do they look on the car????
          10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

I've never really seen a blackhoused retrofit. I just can't wait till I start making some more money so I can try i out myself.

Comment

Hmm looks bad ass I want to do a retro on my truck but I'm guessing the TSX's aren't bi-xenons are they..?
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I will try to get them installed later on tonight after work, i had left them outside last night to see if any moister got in before i installed them, this morning i went out before work and nothing, so there ready to go,ill try to put them in tonight after work and ill post pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                  Hmm looks bad ass I want to do a retro on my truck but I'm guessing the TSX's aren't bi-xenons are they..?
                  Nah.. TSX dont come in bi-xenon.

I really want to see more progress pics.. especially the mounting part!
                  My Members Ride page!

Comment

those are tight bro many props on the craftsmanship keep up the good work
                    THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED MY JAPANEASE IS BETTER
                    MY RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by Morbidlife
                      those are tight bro many props on the craftsmanship keep up the good work
                      thanks, i wanted to try something a lil different with the blackhousing and blackhousing the e46 shroud, thanks again for the good comments guys.

Comment

holy fuck those look amazing nice job dude

Comment

Originally posted by elositocandela
                          holy fuck those look amazing nice job dude
                          thnaks bro,this just makes me want to make a different style one later on in the future, or when i get a lil more time.

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                            thanks guys for the comments,and flip as for the shroud i used a lil bit of jb weld on top and bottom,im just hoping they come out as good as yours did.

man, they definitely did, AND some! Love how the shroud looks dude, you did a great job! I'm going to derive inspiration from your post and play around with these e46 shrouds and see what I can do, since I just got my new headlights and tsx projectors in the mail

great job again man

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
                              man, they definitely did, AND some! Love how the shroud looks dude, you did a great job! I'm going to derive inspiration from your post and play around with these e46 shrouds and see what I can do, since I just got my new headlights and tsx projectors in the mail

great job again man
                              thanks bro , yeah let us know how you do with the shrouds, its coo to try and come up with something different, but yeah i like how your lights came out, that is were i got the idea to do it like i did, good luck on your next project bro.

Comment

Here are a couple of pics i took the other night, i have not adjusted the projectors yet, i am going to take some day pics of the projectors on the car a lil later once it cools down outside.

Comment

Working...
                                X