No announcement yet.

tsx projectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow they came out real good, u didnt use a shroud, how did he mount them in there?

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
      wow they came out real good, u didnt use a shroud, how did he mount them in there?
      4 2.5" bolts with some washers and nuts. then JB weld it in place. The hole was cut a bit big though so you can see out the backat certain angles, but when it is on the car no one should be able to notice unless you're looking closely. After I finished painting everything and I put the projector in I thought it looked nice without the shroud so I opted not to use it, but everyone ask me why it doesn't have one. I was planning on getting a E46 shroud like yours but I couldn't locate a pair in time. My friend tried to convince me to add a set of projectors in the High beam position and point it up so I could have bixenon since the TL projectors don't fit.

Comment

nah once there on the car u wont even see it, keep us posted with the pics, and once installed, take some off the wall pics so we can see the cut off on them

Comment

couple shots my friend took for me tonight

Last edited by Blk EX Coupe; 11-21-2006, 11:37 AM.

Comment

damn, i'm jealous of you guys retrofit, looks very nice and clean
            Members Ride

Comment

man the main thing i love about the projectors is the fact that when you combine them with hids they looks so fucken bright and clear that you can see everything in front of you

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
              "2SIIC"
              Authentic Jerseys for sale
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

The only time you notice the hid is when your alone on the road. Most of my night time driving consist of sitting in traffic on the 405, so I can't really admire my output because of the cars around me. But I can tell you this retro is making my eyes tired because the cutoff keeps on moving up and down as I roll on uneven roads.

Comment

LOL but hey tell me it aint worth it?? cause i know for damn sure that it is better night view and a nice look to your car

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                  "2SIIC"
                  Authentic Jerseys for sale
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Working...
                  X