Clear All

im thinking about 1 or 2

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
      yup those look like the ones i sold, cause i didnt have the h4 or h1 bulbs when i did, but yeah those are it
      yeah the h1, h4, corner lights + connectors was going to be like 60 bucks if i got generic bulbs from walmart and I just put it off for a pretty long time.

I never did find the sns headlights I looked for the guy on ebay and found some guy in la and bought it from him, but it ended up being depo headlights which looked really nice too.

Do you have any pictures of your headlight on the car? and when you installed them did you make a wiring harness? Also where did you mount the ballast?

Comment

let me look for the pics, i have them somewere, and as for the ballast one of them sits by were the air intake duct is by the fender and the other one is right by the power steering reservoir, next to the radiator mounted on the bar.

Comment

How is the back attached? From the pics, it looks like the back of the accord light housing is chopped off, and the projector is dropped in from the front? How do you seal all that up?

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
            How is the back attached? From the pics, it looks like the back of the accord light housing is chopped off, and the projector is dropped in from the front? How do you seal all that up?
            what i did i cut the back so there sould be enough room for the projector housing could stick out a lil cause it doesnt fit completeley in the accord headlight so i had to make room for it, as for the covering up, it was only the sides of the projector about 1 1/2, and then i fiberglassed it and then used some selicone just in case, and they havent fogged up or anything

Comment

get pics up!!

do you think you can get some more pics of the back of it? like, to see how theyre sealed and all?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                get pics up!!

do you think you can get some more pics of the back of it? like, to see how theyre sealed and all?
                ill try buts its gonna be a lil hard since their installed already, as you know once the headlight is in and u open the hood you only see the bulb holder,but ill try to take pics of it tommorow

Comment

is fiberglassing the back really necessary? My friends GS400 with LS430 projectors are all open in the back since he cut so much and they don't fog up at all.

Comment

Well im not sure if its really necessary but i did it just in case they did fog up, i wanted to do a good job, and i didnt want to leave it open then after i put them on the car, let them sit over night and in the morning i would have moister in them, then i would have to take off the bumper and seal them up, so i just did it like that, just so i wouldnt have to do double work

Comment

so i take it once they are in there is no way to adjust them? reason i ask is im in the middle of my retrofit and im trying to figure out a design using four screws attached to a plate similar to the one you have covering your projector. two screws will be for left/right adjustment and the other two for up/down

"...B*tch got out the car lookin more like Freddy Jackson"

Comment

well the way i have my mounted is 4 8mm bolts to the factory refelctor and the way i adjusted was first i put them on the car without the front glass, then truned them on and i tighten the 4 8mm bolts pretty much even on both against the wall untill they were pretty much straight then i took the lights off, and sealed them up, and now i just use the factory adjustment screws to adjust them a lil more if i want, but the factory adjust screws do everything just like if i had regular oem bulbs in them

Comment

well the way i have my mounted is 4 8mm bolts to the factory refelctor and the way i adjusted was first i put them on the car without the front glass, then truned them on and i tighten the 4 8mm bolts pretty much even on both against the wall untill they were pretty much straight then i took the lights off, and sealed them up, and now i just use the factory adjustment screws to adjust them a lil more if i want, but the factory adjust screws do everything just like if i had regular oem bulbs in them
                          we just eyeballed mine and slapped em back together and hope that it was correct. I'll have to find out when they go on the car. I'm making the relay harness today and looking for a place to mount the ballast. I was looking at the location you used but my stupid koito ballast are too big. Guess I should have just ordered the denso or philips gen 3 ballast to start with.

Comment

yea i have philips 3g ballast and there pretty small, lets hope yours are aimed right, if not try using the factory adjusting srews, do you have pics of yours?

Comment

yea i have philips 3g ballast and there pretty small, lets hope yours are aimed right, if not try using the factory adjusting srews, do you have pics of yours?
                              my friend adjusted it, he's done a few retros in the past, so I hope he did this one right. I haven't mounted them on the car yet, but I'll probably do it some time this weekend.

Comment

hey those look good man

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                                "2SIIC"
                                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Working...
                                X