Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
    Honda Accord Euro-R
    Honda Odyssey Absolute
    Honda City I-DSi
    Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
      DAMN...Mad skillz man, those babies look good!

I wish I have the knowledge to do the retrofit..Seems like a lot of cutting, measuring and fabbing..On top of that, I need to find out what "shrouds" are hahaha I always hear them, but I never really know what they are

Oh and of course, enough guts to do that to my JDM headlights haha never gonna happen, but I'd love to know how to do this..

I think flip made a DIY for this last time, but I think all the pics are dead

N e wayz, great job on the retrofit bro

Ronald
      thanks bro , well same here i didnt have enough guts to do it on my jdm 1 pieces, so i decided to buy some usdm ones and do them on there, and since i also have a 90 accord ex as my daily driver i wanted to do them on that car, and know since i kinda got my feet wet with this project, im thinking of buying another set of jdm ones and trying them on there, i got the idea of a retrofit from flips diy, and i decided to do it and in the end after all the hard work it payed off

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335
        u got pm
        pm replied

Comment

DUDE i seen these in person and let me tell you they are fucken bad ass the output is clean and the cutoff is fucken sweet overall i might do these to my headlights once i get my jdm one pieces

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
          "2SIIC"
          Authentic Jerseys for sale
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
            I wish I have the knowledge to do the retrofit..Seems like a lot of cutting, measuring and fabbing..On top of that, I need to find out what "shrouds" are hahaha I always hear them, but I never really know what they are
            the shroud is the piece that covers the projector. If you look in his pictures it's that piece that he painted black. If you look in this pic there is no shroud so the projectors are showing.

Hey AirRide Accord I think I have your old clear jdm headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
              the shroud is the piece that covers the projector. If you look in his pictures it's that piece that he painted black. If you look in this pic there is no shroud so the projectors are showing.

Hey AirRide Accord I think I have your old clear jdm headlights.
              do you, i know i sold them to someone on here, do u have them installed on your car, and do u have pics of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                DUDE i seen these in person and let me tell you they are fucken bad ass the output is clean and the cutoff is fucken sweet overall i might do these to my headlights once i get my jdm one pieces
                thanks david, and i also still rember you saying give me a screwdriver LOL, So whats up with the next meet?

Comment

Turned out good Funny how people think OEM projectors will get you pulled over. If aimed right, you get less glare then HID KITS and as someone called them "Ricer Bulbs".
                  MYCB7.com

Comment

Originally posted by fourdoor
                    Turned out good Funny how people think OEM projectors will get you pulled over. If aimed right, you get less glare then HID KITS and as someone called them "Ricer Bulbs".
                    yeah, this retrofit is far better than on my other accord with hids(the one on my sig)meaning in light output,cause i didnt want to mess with my 1 pieces, and the refelector on our headlights suck, and thats why i decided to try it on the usdm ones, and all the hard work payed off in the end, but i would recomend this to anyone trying it, nothing reflector wise comes close to an oem projector retrofit.

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                      do you, i know i sold them to someone on here, do u have them installed on your car, and do u have pics of them?
                      I think I bought them off the guy you sold it to, but I never put them on my car I was too lazy to buy h4 light bulbs and the connectors. I have a pic of them though.

Comment

dude those look awesome!
                        My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                          thanks david, and i also still rember you saying give me a screwdriver LOL, So whats up with the next meet?
                          i dunno when thers a next meet prolly not till later i guess but this sunday were gonna go play ball dude near jesus's pad are you down to roll were seeing if we can get kane and joey to come by and im seeing if ramiro and ricardo want to roll down too you wanna roll with us??

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                          "2SIIC"
                          Authentic Jerseys for sale
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                            I think I bought them off the guy you sold it to, but I never put them on my car I was too lazy to buy h4 light bulbs and the connectors. I have a pic of them though.

yup those look like the ones i sold, cause i didnt have the h4 or h1 bulbs when i did, but yeah those are it

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                              i dunno when thers a next meet prolly not till later i guess but this sunday were gonna go play ball dude near jesus's pad are you down to roll were seeing if we can get kane and joey to come by and im seeing if ramiro and ricardo want to roll down too you wanna roll with us??
                              what time?

Comment

Originally posted by high c
                                dude those look awesome!
                                thanks man

Comment

Working...
                                X